Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
They should go for Adorevia 2. Every other game of theirs I have played is mediocre at best, but Adorevia is one of the best adult games I have ever played.
Well there is Arevus coming out sooner or later now which is looking good.

Maybe after that they push the gold patch out for roundscape.

Probably because in concept, the story and the game has been completed years ago and everything since then is an expansion. There is the "gold patch" promised which should be the final addition they make to this game.
The gold patch is presumabely pretty big as well. It adds new classes, a whole new area, a companion, more fleshed out endings....so basically a shit ton.
Pretty hyped for that not gonna lie but I found out about the patch last year iirc and no life signs since then.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
The gold patch is presumabely pretty big as well. It adds new classes, a whole new area, a companion, more fleshed out endings....so basically a shit ton.
Certainly. And its just what they've stated outright and at the moment. Something tells me, there would be more stuff, at least I hope so.

Pretty hyped for that not gonna lie but I found out about the patch last year iirc and no life signs since then.
Why, there were life signs! That message your referenced, with classes and endings, and a new area, contained several previously unseen (IIRC) pictures. So, some work is being done.

Hype is real.

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
We need someone to take over updating the Class Revamp Mod, the original creator of it dropped it
The creators of the game should update the classes, considering the huge amount of money they earn thanks to the patreon. But after so long they never even fixed the quest journal bug, so I don't think they ever will

PERV0000

Jun 19, 2018
hey, in need of some help. RSv5.8B, Act I, main quest: A Trail of Hope. So I spoke to the Receptionist at SummerEdge College and he told me how to access the Demon Realm. Thing is I forgot what he said and Task tells me I need a tome but I'm at a loss. Don't know what I need to meet the Demon Realm Jailer. If anyone remembers, please assist. My previous saves are no help, I tend to save too much. It's supposed to be at the bottom left of the Realm access from the Home Base castle but I defeat the two creatures there and nothing. To re-enter her cave only tells me 'there is a wall of darkness ' blocking entry. Thanks all.

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
cant find ruksana.png

Help! I can't seem to find Ruksana anywhere in the formation. I looked everywhere in Whitemoon Castle and she is nowhere to be found. I'm in Act III as of this post. Another weird thing happened. I went to see the Demoness and a cutscene triggered. Ruksana appeared in the cutscene, talking about going to a bathouse in Yakotin. After the cutscene finished, she dissapeared and still doesn't appear in the formations page. Anyone have a fix to this? Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes