"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
How does morality work here? Can you play as an actual hero who gets lots of interesting sex, or does the system push you to do bad stuff in order to lower morality/increase corruption so that you can get lewd stuff later?
If you are not a fan of sharing your girls with another men, dickgirls, horses, dogs etc then you need to spend a lot of time in walkthrough guide, bcause developers have sick vision of morale or just bad at script writing. Your morality and girls corruptionmeter dont save your girls from whoring themselfs if you are not careful enough. Even the most vanilla girls in your party can turn to the dark side of pleasure bcause of the small hardly visible choice, which you couldnt even give your attention. A lot of scenes created for sharing and bestiality, so most part of gameplay you will not see any scenes if you try play vanilla harem route, your companions will be sad when you will block them from having sex with animals etc and you will lose their affection because of that. Scenes here is 1 or 2 pics with a lot of text and dont have animation. Like for me, story and gameplay is nice, but lewd content here is bad, annoying and targetted to specific people.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
If you are not a fan of sharing your girls with another men, dickgirls, horses, dogs etc then you need to spend a lot of time in walkthrough guide, bcause developers have sick vision of morale or just bad at script writing. Your morality and girls corruptionmeter dont save your girls from whoring themselfs if you are not careful enough. Even the most vanilla girls in your party can turn to the dark side of pleasure bcause of the small hardly visible choice, which you couldnt even give your attention. A lot of scenes created for sharing and bestiality, so most part of gameplay you will not see any scenes if you try play vanilla harem route, your companions will be sad when you will block them from having sex with animals etc and you will lose their affection because of that. Scenes here is 1 or 2 pics with a lot of text and dont have animation. Like for me, story and gameplay is nice, but lewd content here is bad, annoying and targetted to specific people.
Actually, I very much like how this is handled here. I enjoy playing the great virtuous hero who helps the downtrodden AND fucks everything including family, animals and monsters. So I was worried that I'd have low corruption scores for me and the companions because of all the good deeds, and then not being able to get the lewd scenes. Not sure whether I miss out on some lewds, but I certainly get enough. Only small complaint is that other the MC there isn't enough pregnancy... I'd love to see the companions pregnant even when playing a female hero.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I think it more likely they had decent enough main writter and everything, it just when using crowd funding on a adult game chances are and often is the case, the paying crowd will just want a lot more sex content (also often more extreme fetishes if they are already included and plenty ease into getting the sex) -->
and to get the cash they need (and obviously want) they have to give it to them.

Just a unfortunate thing I mean if you rich or anyone else is and offered them same+ amount the masses wanting such content, I would bet that amount of money they would focus on it understandably (though unfortunately of course).

The only part I don't like and I feel is forced oddly (and damages those that don't want to and just add another requirement to those that do) is you Have to see and act upon almost every single Sex Scenes for everyone's affection points (like makes sense for succubus and a couple obvious others but not everyone and feel this choice was bad and not needed or good to have for anyone---> unless goal is for those going through story fast and maybe missing out on affection points from outside sex and they are intended to make up for it though idk would need to do the math and compare required numbers and even then the math could certainty change or toss in more gifts where fits ... ).

Jan 14, 2020
Hey all. I could really use some help here.
is Carys supposed to constantly vanish like she isn't a companion?
ok so far I got her first quest from the inn and did it. I was on a quest for tish and she was there, and I got a scene with them together for female pc

and then she's gone again. Is there somewhere i have to go?

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Hey all. I could really use some help here.
is Carys supposed to constantly vanish like she isn't a companion?
ok so far I got her first quest from the inn and did it. I was on a quest for tish and she was there, and I got a scene with them together for female pc

and then she's gone again. Is there somewhere i have to go?
in order to recruit carys you have to do 2 missions and have a positive morale, first get te letter and be as nice as possible, then after the scene go to sumeredge barracs, the again help her and be as nice as possible, then she will appear at your castle.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Is Arvus still working on stuff? They haven't made a post on their Patreon since June. Are they making updates on Discord instead?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope 6.0 is out soon. I've been saving my re-playthrough for when it's actually finished and haven't actually played since around 3.3.
The main story is done all there doing is slowly working on side quest and stuff.
Could take 2-4 years before its all done.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes