Aug 27, 2017
I m sorry for asking something that should be obvious but how do I do that? I dont usually use cheats and stuffs like that so I would appreciate some assistance with that just in case. I m gonna finish Act I and see if that fix the problem and if not can someone help me out with u suggestion of noclip which idk how to use pls.
i believe on f95 somewhere was cheat menu for all rpgmv games :unsure: use search. or simply you can upload ur save before this with global.save here and i can made it for you

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
i believe on f95 somewhere was cheat menu for all rpgmv games :unsure: use search. or simply you can upload ur save before this with global.save here and i can made it for you
Idk if this does anything if this helps or not. think of me as an old man when it comes to cheats. thank you for your time thou

Aug 27, 2017
Idk if this does anything if this helps or not. think of me as an old man when it comes to cheats. thank you for your time thou
here u go bud =) also i bought a horse (use it in quest items menu), it's fast travel to castle. but coz u didn't use it for now, i came in brothel manualy. but i recommend you to use horse (mb on ruk-ruk especially) for the first time ;)

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
here u go bud =) also i bought a horse (use it in quest items menu), it's fast travel to castle. but coz u didn't use it for now, i came in brothel manualy. but i recommend you to use horse (mb on ruk-ruk especially) for the first time ;)
I will try that thank you very much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On patreon it states that this game is completed.
Any patreons on here that can shed light on this?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
is the game abandoned? i mean no update in the last 9 months
More like it's been fundamentally completed since fuck knows how long ago, the devs just keep adding more stuff to it now and then. Think "additional DLC content" and you're on the right track.

Reactions: Kraz4life

weatheredpeach

Apr 24, 2022
is the game abandoned? i mean no update in the last 9 months
Their current plans are developing a final version with some extra content and a bunch of bugfixes. They are showing new art assets on the patreon so it should still be under development even if they haven't released anything yet. It seems like they're prioritizing releasing their upcoming game Arenius first though which has been delayed quite a long while from their original release date, so it might be a while before Roundscape is updated again.

As someone said above me the main story is completed, so future content stuff seems to more be side stories and new companions. (Or seems to be completed? Haven't finished the game yet even with a main save that has gone past the 30 hour mark, but the main story arch seems to be approaching its end.)

Note that they've said the final release will break old saves, so take that into consideration if you wanna commit to the current version.

loliumsoup

Sep 11, 2021
Well figuring out how to access the PC prostitution content is a pain... Why must it only be for one start (farmer as female) when we make a brothel via the castle... Anyways for anyone wanting to know: Talk to your mom go upstairs go to the crate on the left of the first room on the right side (the one that looks different) interact with it to find cards telling you to go to the pub (inn if you prefer) talk to the guy behind the counter then go to the room on the left hand side as stated in-game. Talk to your mother there and ask to work, then talk to the guy behind the counter and tell him you would like to work. Note you can only do the prostitution content if you agree to work with your mother. So there is a lack of an incest free route which is disappointing given that one of the text options is to work solo. It does not do anything however only your mother + you works. Have fun selling your "wares". Also I blame video games for showing me that I have a self prostitution fetish... At least video games provide a safe environment to indulge in such a thing unlike the real world.

hefa10

Jul 10, 2017
Any idea why the special equipment doesnt work now? it worked fine before, i bought samurai class and now for some reason it juzst wont open :( happened to anyone else?
Only the nexilim does not work :( the others - Bon, human works fine :unsure:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes