Aug 27, 2017
So, I've already finished the game as noble and I liked it a lot.. Is there any cheat so I can have all origins?? If yes, how do I do that?? I want to extract 100% of the game in one run.. Please help!!!
well u can cheat ur save file from rpg save editor, there's numbers of switches. if u put all of them, u will be all of them. as i played, it never gives me any problems, but still may be some bugs
Noble: 400
Farmer: 10 and 361
Thief: 12 and 362
Templar: 379
Soldier: 378

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
well u can cheat ur save file from rpg save editor, there's numbers of switches. if u put all of them, u will be all of them. as i played, it never gives me any problems, but still may be some bugs
Noble: 400
Farmer: 10 and 361
Thief: 12 and 362
Templar: 379
Soldier: 378
I have also played multiple times after activating all the origins and there have never been any game play problems. The only issue that I found is that for a few interactions you will get the dialogue repeated for all the origins. For example, there is a dialogue with the Succubus where she will ask a question "Do you miss it?". The question is supposed to be specific to the origin, but you end up getting one after the other after the other after.....
The only other problem I found is if you enable multiple origins prior to selecting the first option in the perk tree that is normally available based upon the origin, then it won't allow you to select it. This is not a huge issue, but I thought I would mention it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello there!
Can someone help?

At the start of the game when I was in the first town, Meredith's mana was constantly passively regenerating bit by bit, but then at some point the regen has stopped.
Any idea why this happens? Did I miss some item or is it set up in such a way that after lvl10 it stops or something?

Thanks!

Reactions: fldjrfm
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes