PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, does anybody know if I can unlock scenes for Erika when she is a slave? For what I've read the scenes are in cabin with Meridith but maybe I can trigger them with Erika being a slave in quarters
Ok, I looked into it and scenes for Erika are available for both options. The only difference I noticed is location of Erika (Meridith's cabin for botanist or quarters for slave). Also if she is a slave, dialogs and scenes are a little bit different and she calls you master. If she's botanist then, upon first enter to cabin after getting her, Meridith will have quest mark on compass and additional line refering to Erika but for me, nothing happened after that.

Reactions: T800

PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
All I can think of is to reinstall. In this case download game again and try saving. If it works, try loading old saves

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
For some reason I cannot save my game anymore, every time I try, it just has a weird noise and says please select a save, but I select one. Please help.
Did you extract the game? I think this happens when you just open the archive with WinRar and launch the executable.
Oh, and a couple of slots are reserved for auto-saving (the first two, iirc). Try the third one.
If you still have issues, check the properties of the folder www\saves .

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
damn i was play this game and like a lot , so i wait for this game up many version now and now it only have (win 64x) link dow...... my pc is 32bit can i still play this game ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its going to be wierd having this game finally be fully complete. Its been chugging along for so long.

Reactions: kajidiablo

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'll believe that this game is complete when I'll see it. I expect at least a platinum, a palladium and a rhodium patch.
damn i was play this game and like a lot , so i wait for this game up many version now and now it only have (win 64x) link dow...... my pc is 32bit can i still play this game ?
I guess so. Download the game, grab the Windows executable from here and follow the instructions (you only need the folder "www" and the file "package.json" from Roundscape).

wendesel

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone have a tier list for the classes?
Like what they think is S tier A tier ect....
In my experience any class that can dual-wield is extremely cracked, since with a little bit of save-scumming you can get 999 attack, 80% critrate and 2 attacks in the middle of act 1 by using Eraser and Aetherius with the right marks. Barbarian is probably the worst dual-wield class. Templar is excellent early, but I'm unsure of how well it scales, and the magic classes have been extremely underwhelming. Overall the strength of a class mostly depends on which gear it can use.

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a lot of shortstacks?(Dwarves ect)/can you be a futa?
not a lot of shortstacks no. A few scenes here and there, and as for futa, there are also about 6-7 scenes of the female MC taking a futa potion or something to that effect.

One of your followers is a 'futa', so there's also that angle. There is enough futa content in there for those that want it, but majority is straight/lesbian stuff. (From a female MC perspective. As it stands, I think male MC only has 2? Maybe 3 gay scenes? If you count Tishes scenes as gay.)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes