Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Man I remember this game, completely forgot about it. Did they ever add more impreg scenes for dudes?

I don't think I'd have the patience to go through the entire game again, I remember it being a bit of a slog, so is there any save files on here?

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
Man I remember this game, completely forgot about it. Did they ever add more impreg scenes for dudes?

I don't think I'd have the patience to go through the entire game again, I remember it being a bit of a slog, so is there any save files on here?
Here is my playthrough (farmer origin - male) with some info on the notepad, it's kinda messy tho.

PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
please anyone tell me how to slave erika
Don't save her in Deep Forests -> Meet her in Ornesse at sex shop, second floor -> After scene wait a little bit, then go again to sex shop -> choose nice dialog options until you will have: "become my botanist" or "become my slave".

Here you have more detailed walkthrough:

Reactions: JRa19 and T800

puddingforce

Apr 17, 2022
So, I've already finished the game as noble and I liked it a lot.. Is there any cheat so I can have all origins?? If yes, how do I do that?? I want to extract 100% of the game in one run.. Please help!!!

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
So, I've already finished the game as noble and I liked it a lot.. Is there any cheat so I can have all origins?? If yes, how do I do that?? I want to extract 100% of the game in one run.. Please help!!!
sadly no, diferent origin have diferent scenes on diferent arc, and since gallery doesn't work properly you'll have to play it again

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes