khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
Here's a guide that is supposed to be for version 5.8B. No idea how accurate it is, as I decided to wait for the release of version of 6.0 and not play 5.8
this guide has 6 pages less than the one linked in the main post. After eyeballing both of them, it seems like there are some things missing in the one you posted like Tilan (you can ctrl+f both pdfs for comparison) so it's not just things like text formatting

Elizabeth90

Mar 26, 2020
Not gonna lie, the entirety of "Vesper's Booty" was a waste of time...no valuable items, no new allies. the ship combat system is long and repetitive, and in the end you gain nothing...a few visions...
Not sure if this will play a bigger part in the long run, but the weapons you can buy and a few H-scenes are not really worth it. If nothing else is gained and it is not essential to the game progress, I would just skip this entirely, though I guess you may need the ship you gain for something.

• Sad
Reactions: Ale3 and scrumbles

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but the battle results screen with the XP gain used to run smoothly but as of late, Ive noticed that it is very laggy. Is it just me or have other people noticed this?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What is the difference between the full version download and the compressed one?
Same content.
In the compressed version, images and animations (usually) have lower file size and lower quality. Also, their format can be different (for instance PNGs are converted into JPGs or WebPs).
Saves should be compatible. Still, you'd better back up them.

Reactions: MoJIoX

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
Btw, why is this thread tag with gay since there aren't any MxM like there are only 1 scene of MxM so if the Dev please make more MxM scene but if they have no intention making more, please remove the gay tag.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, it is recommended by the guide that I liberate Summeredge during Act I.

But how to get to the city itself?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I honestly don't remember - it's been too long (I last player in version 4.x). I think there was an NPC I spoke to, but I might be misremembering (or it might have been changed in version 5.x). What I do remember is that Summeredge becomes available after completing three tasks/quests: One dealing with elves and orcs, one dealing with dwarves, and last one with the futa race (forgot its name).

Reactions: WinKid

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Do you need to visit a certain place to get the invitation? Or would it arrive no matter where you are?
Iirc you are invited to Summeredge once you complete two out of the three quests mentioned by moonblackhen. Which ones do not matter, I guess: I unlocked the capital either leaving Novos or Ornesse until last.
Go back to the harbor of Slink and you'll meet the messenger from Summeredge.

Reactions: WinKid

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
I think there's a bug in my playthrough.

When I set my Castle Defense on Easy, I was repeatedly attacked by Goblin with the strength of 38 when the limit should have been 15.

PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, does anybody know if I can unlock scenes for Erika when she is a slave? For what I've read the scenes are in cabin with Meridith but maybe I can trigger them with Erika being a slave in quarters

PanKusy

Feb 20, 2018
I think there's a bug in my playthrough.

When I set my Castle Defense on Easy, I was repeatedly attacked by Goblin with the strength of 38 when the limit should have been 15.
You sure Goblins attacked? For me, when I change difficulty to medium, attacks still are random. I always save before entering castle and sometimes I'm being attacked by goblins other times it's undead. Saving before entering castle is the best optiom in my opinion

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes