Jimyc

May 17, 2017
What???
FUCK

I've played through this FUCKING game literally SIX (6) TIMES BY NOW.
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's any other rpgm game here that I've restarted more often than this one. I haven't really played most of the past updates, at this point I'm just waiting for them to be fully done with it and then I'll do a final playthrough.

Reactions: sasha777

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's any other rpgm game here that I've restarted more often than this one. I haven't really played most of the past updates, at this point I'm just waiting for them to be fully done with it and then I'll do a final playthrough.
I may rustle some jimmies around these parts but I find it absolutely tedious to restart this game because of the cringe plot, writing, and pacing. It's just NOT FUN to replay, and most of the sex scenes are plain bad (AND YOU CAN'T SKIP THEM).
Not to mention the garbage gameplay. "Just cheat bro!" - you still have to do the battles, even if you end them in one turn.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
And that is why i have been waiting (for a long time) before playing again... :ROFLMAO:
Wonder if this will be the final, final version. :ROFLMAO:
knowing kai it will break a shit ton of random crap and be unplayable sooo u gonna need 2 wait for about 10 more patches lol

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2020
I may rustle some jimmies around these parts but I find it absolutely tedious to restart this game because of the cringe plot, writing, and pacing. It's just NOT FUN to replay, and most of the sex scenes are plain bad (AND YOU CAN'T SKIP THEM).
Not to mention the garbage gameplay. "Just cheat bro!" - you still have to do the battles, even if you end them in one turn.
This is a honest question why do you play it if you hate it for the most part?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This is a honest question why do you play it if you hate it for the most part?
1. Coomer neurons hijacked my brain long ago, I am no longer capable of emotional OR rational thinking.
2. Not all scenes are bad/boring, just most of them. In fact, the further you go into the game, the better the scenes IMO, which is why the initial parts (Act 1/2) are so tedious.
3. HOT MOM INCEST AWOOOGA

Sep 16, 2020
1. Coomer neurons hijacked my brain long ago, I am no longer capable of emotional OR rational thinking.
2. Not all scenes are bad/boring, just most of them. In fact, the further you go into the game, the better the scenes IMO, which is why the initial parts (Act 1/2) are so tedious.
3. HOT MOM INCEST AWOOOGA
Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

ZeroxIris

Aug 12, 2017
How in the hell do I recruit "volunteers" for the brothel. I know I have to start in Novos and I already have 50 persuasion points. Is that not enough?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes