Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know where to find the images or scenes in the game files i cant seem to find where they are located
They are in a hidden folder. Best and easiest way to find and extract them is to just open the .rar file, find the pictures folder and copy everything within it to somewhere else. Also please keep in mind not to copy the folder itself, but the content within otherwise it will be hidden again.

Jun 1, 2019
They are in a hidden folder. Best and easiest way to find and extract them is to just open the .rar file, find the pictures folder and copy everything within it to somewhere else. Also please keep in mind not to copy the folder itself, but the content within otherwise it will be hidden again.
.rar folder hmmm do you know exactly where its located?

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
Hi guys, can someone help me fix scenes ' hire' and 'persuade' girls into brothel ? i bought power 'persuade' in brothel and try to click 'persuade',but don't have anything; is it a error? pleases, help me !!!!!!!!!!!

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
Is there still no way to fix the black screens that show up on certain maps throughout the game.
I know on a previous update they all worked, which makes me think that there has to be a way to solve this issue.

Basin7654

Jun 22, 2017
Roundscape\www\img\pictures

Though, the pictures file is hidden, so you have to type it in the address bar.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes