scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What about the witch (?) from Sandra's quest, the one poisoning the village? Do you meet her again or is it a loose end? :unsure:

Fairach

Sep 15, 2020
I wonder if someone can make a patch to eliminates party members sprites in overworld/city?

Currently playing this game in android with joiplay, game running very smooth in overworld/city/etc only if i removed all the party members(basically just solo with mc), otherwise got me lag even with just an extra party member following behind.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
I can't get the scene between PC, Katelyn and Clawyn to appear.
Im supposed to go to the Castle Ruins , which i assume is the place where you hand in the shards to Natalia, but nothing happens there.
I already have the other scenes with Katelyn and the scenes with Clawyn. So what am i missing?
Do i have to trigger dialogue in a certain location with these two in the party?
i've been trying to get this scene to trigger for about a year now but no matter what i do nothing ever happens and when i asked on discord i got no answer.....

Reactions: 7195648

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Does it still work for linux ? Before it worked with 3 methods :

Downloading the Nw.js and replacing some files.
creating a server to host it
or just executing the html file

But now i see that it says its only for windows, so i wish to know if it still works for linux before downloading it.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SAO321

doubler

Jul 28, 2020
Probably a really dumb question but I have no clue what to do next and all walkthroughs are too vague. I have done everything I can think of in Yacotin and Cinkhan, but I have no clue how to get the train ticket? The guides say to go to the magic shop in Summeredge but I can't leave Yacotin or Cinkhan to go back to Summeredge....where is the boat to go back??

potatopods

Jan 15, 2022
Can sm1 pls tell me how do I unlock the full gallery? I have the 50 valor gems n gold needed to unlock it ( I completed act2) but nothing's happening. Any help is appreciated. BTW playin v5.6

Feb 17, 2022
Game sounds very cool but is the NTR/cuck type of content really unavoidable? I mean "avoidable" not skipping the scene but it still happens and you just don't see it.

I know this sites definition is laser focused on the MC showing signs of jealousy but I'm talking about the broader term where the player might feel jealousy without the dev telling me I don't/shouldn't feel jealousy just to circumvent the appropriate tag.

If anybody can give me a legit breakdown of the actual content that would be most appreciated.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Game sounds very cool but is the NTR/cuck type of content really unavoidable? I mean "avoidable" not skipping the scene but it still happens and you just don't see it.
The game has plenty of threesomes and orgies (e.g. .you + 2/3 companions, you + 1 companion + 1 NPC): the overwhelming majority of them being more like netorase = sharing, not actual cuckshit with jealousy and stuff.
Most (but not all) of them can be avoided by keeping the corruption of your companions low. But you're going to miss most of the fun.
See also: https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-8b-arvus-games.466/post-7027430 or search for NTR in this thread.

Reactions: Nerro
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes