scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Does anybody know how to find the cg files in the folder?
They should be inside the usual folder (www\img\pictures).
Except that you can't open them normally, because they are encrypted. You must use a tool such as this one.
Or just download the compressed version, the images are already unobfuscated (while the quality being lower).

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Linux :
  • Downloaded nw.js
  • cd nw_folder
  • ln -fs /path_to_game/ww
  • ln -fs /path_to_game/package.json
  • Game start with ocasional and ignorable erros :
    Code:
    Loading Error : Failed to load : img/system/Window.png
inconvenient fix : Rename the existing file img/system/window.png to img/system/Window.png. The letter w in the existing file's name Is lowercase, while the game tries to find it with uppercase.

Aparently the game expect that lowercase and uppercase will be read as the same while locating files, and didnt mind to name some files with lowercase and call them with uppercase. But, at least on linux, those are being differentiated, so Windows.png is not being located because the actual file was named as windows.png.

I was thinking about making a python script to rename all files at once. Making the first letter of all file's names uppercase, and if the file name has two words separated with "_", "-", or " ", to make the second word fisrt letter upercase as well. But i dont know if the game is naming and calling files with consistenly like that. Maybe sometimes it calls with lowercase, and the file is writen with uppercase. Maybe its just a mess without a patter, some lower, some upper. So i dont know if this will works, because idk with there is a consistent patter in naming and calling files reggarding to uper/lowercase.

Besides, maybe i could just set linux to ignore the diference between upper and lower case ? That will be a lot easier.

Anyone has any tips ?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SAO321

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
can anyone reuploud the file or new link? ive been download 3 times on OP both mega n anon the file is corrupted

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
can anyone reuploud the file or new link? ive been download 3 times on OP both mega n anon the file is corrupted
If it doesn't work, download MV_v1.6.2_Windows from the OP of this thread and follow the instructions in the spoiler, then launch the executable.
If you still have issues, try what is suggested in that post. Good luck!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
If it doesn't work, download MV_v1.6.2_Windows from the OP of this thread and follow the instructions in the spoiler, then launch the executable.
If you still have issues, try what is suggested in that post. Good luck!
i apreciate ur help but in my case my file even cant extracted, even im repeat to download still cant be extract, like this is my 3rd time

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
i apreciate ur help but in my case my file even cant extracted, even im repeat to download still cant be extract, like this is my 3rd time
What is the size of the file you've saved? Maybe the download wasn't complete (it could happen for several reasons: network error, not enough space on your hard disk, ...)
How did you download the file? Did you use the browser or a download manager (e.g. the official MEGA Desktop App or JDownloader)? Usually the latter method works better.

I mean, it's weird that a file is corrupted both on Mega and Anonfiles, and you're the only one experiencing this issue. Other players should have reported the same error.

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Is there any way to know what the different status effects are? In combat, all sorts of stuff is added, but I can't seem to figure out what half of it means.
Additionally, my PC and Meredith recently got an icon of a swinging sword (the one from "Heroic Slash") below their portraits permanently - anyone know why?

Vorsoth

May 14, 2021
Quest journal is incredible bugged, half quests are missing in journal, first hunting is missing in journal, it is hard if i dont see quests in journal and i dont know how make quests. How repair bugged journal??? Thanks.

Reactions: srpenty

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Wait for the author to fix the bugs. But considering that some bugs have been around for years, I would not hold my breath...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes