sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Can someone help me with Rilke? I am playing a female character, and I am stuck at the part, where she drunkenly tells me about her son. Afterwards she always leaves and I can only find a letter, which tells me, that she wont return.

There is no entry about this in the walkthrough linked in the OP. Atleast I cant find it while searchin "Rilke" or her sons name.

People in this thread are only saying: "be nice, be a normal human being", etc. Thanks for nothing.

I tried my best to answer in a way I would to a normal human, then tried to vary the answers, where more than one option is acceptable in my eyes. But I am not about to try 243 different chat options.

What I would say are the most human responses,woud be:
"I'm sorry, Rilke."
"I understand if you want me to leave."
"You did what you coild, Rilke."
"What happened?"
"I'm so sorry, Rile."

Which obviously is not correct...

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
well basically its ntr if you (the player) likes any of the characters engaging in sexual intercourse with any of the other males. At the same time it's not as they are not your girlfriends.

But the term "you got cucked" and NTR can also be referred to when you want someone and someone "stole" her from you

So many incest games are tagged with NTR although it should never be as your family shouldnt actually be considered romantic interest.

I didin't play this game yet but sometimes NTR is up to you to decide.

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes