UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Most of the NTR in this game is of the netorase kind, which doesn't fit this site's definition anyway. In fact I don't even know if there is any netorare content at all, perhaps xyless? I've always went the slave path with her, I don't know about her freedom path.

armagenesis

Sep 23, 2020
Not sure if it's my machine's issue or the compression issue or what.
I can't seem to start new game more than once. The game will freeze on the Arvus logo when I start a new game after the first time.
I can only start a new game after deleting the game entirely and extracting a new one from the zip file.
Any idea what may be the issue? I'm using the compressed version from Workupload, by the way.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Not sure if it's my machine's issue or the compression issue or what.
I can't seem to start new game more than once. The game will freeze on the Arvus logo when I start a new game after the first time.
I can only start a new game after deleting the game entirely and extracting a new one from the zip file.
Any idea what may be the issue? I'm using the compressed version from Workupload, by the way.
When the game starts, it checks if you have any existing save (if so, the button "Continue" is enabled; otherwise, it is grayed out).
My guess is that a save of yours was corrupted and therefore the game couldn't load the start menu.

Open the folder "www\save" and move any fileX.rpgsave file into another folder (X=1,2,3...). Then relaunch the game.
If it doesn't work, try moving also config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave (don't delete them, your settings and any scene you have unlocked are stored there).

Lock_13

Apr 8, 2018
I guess this game really is broken, the paladin's pledge the nature spirit never shows up the only thing that happends is my mc glows a few times but I doubt anyone will answer my post like most of my posts that I reported issues went unanswered.
Just follow exectly the route shown on map, if you follow the right way there will be some sparkle during the way.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So apparently the gallery is still not working for me I'm playing it on joiplay and for the ghost lady in castle whitemoon how do I interact with her or can we not do that yet

RonuR6

Jun 20, 2018
Just wanna help with Rilke (The orc that occupies the cabin on castle map.), I feel that a lot of people screwed themselves without knowing whats gone wrong since there are no indicators. To successfully get her scenes, you have to choose the correct dialogue options from the time you meet her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hebt86

Nov 8, 2021
Im coming across an issue where when I enter the boss room of the quest A New Hope, the game freezes on a black screen. The music is still playing, but I cant do anything. Anyone else come across this problem?

Jack_Ryder27

Sep 22, 2020
I currently have a problem when I enter the Oakhshire Lounge. I am currently playing the noble origin. After I have entered the brothel the main char goes to Anna and then the char is stuck.

Sep 23, 2017
So several places are like this for me it's really hard to know what to do does anyone else have this problem on joiplay
More or less it looks like what I have encounter:
A dark shade/layer wrongly loaded in an area screwing up the visibility for no reason.
If you know the area or if you luck out you can navigate and interact just the same.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes