Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Looks like there is a survey on the patreon page regarding what people want.

Would be nice if there was something like a wedding ending for Katelyn, a harem ending, corruption options for other girls than just Meredith and the orc girl and maybe some sort of god ending. Perhaps also special endings for the appropiate origins like hooking with the moms in the farmer/noble path or becoming a super legendary mercenary in the mercenary path. Maybe some minor changes too if one changes class

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Kinda off-topic, but anonfiles is the slowest download site I've ever seen. It's slower than sites that limit my download speed to ask for money, and as far as I've seen, anonfiles aren't asking for money. Downloading this game from them would take me more than half a day. Is that only a problem on my end or something with their site?

BeveHan

Feb 4, 2019
I´m in Act II and did everything to get Xyless... but I´m not able to find her in the castle. Can someone help?

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
i started playing the noble origin and in the very first battle i get a error and have to restart the game it wont let me continue

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
do any of the cheat mods work with
v5.8b
?
they seem to have not been updated in many versions, like since 2020, but uh, maybe they just work anyways without being updated?

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
wheres the old tower from oakshire? is there a way to open a larger map? minimap isn't too useful. getting a little lost

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you beat the boss of Whitemoon castle? I think the game wants me to clear it (it says I need to find an abandoned building near Oakshire), but the boss kills me every time.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you beat the boss of Whitemoon castle? I think the game wants me to clear it (it says I need to find an abandoned building near Oakshire), but the boss kills me every time.
It's the castle east of Oakshire.
Last time I played there wasn't a boss there, only few skeletons.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes