avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
anyone know where the polished Beechwood Ball-gag is it doesn't show up in the slums brothel?
so went look through the messages and this question has been asked before but i can't find a answer.
Is this a bug, does the item not really exist, or is in a different location?
if some could answer that be great.
thank you

Sep 16, 2020
so went look through the messages and this question has been asked before but i can't find a answer.
Is this a bug, does the item not really exist, or is in a different location?
if some could answer that be great.
thank you
It sounds like a bug but I could be wrong I've only made it through act 1 after that the quest log wouldn't update so I'm waiting till the Gold Patch try this game again. Hopefully this last patch will fix this otherwise your as lost as most. Doesn't help that the walkthrough is a good few versions out of date.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
According to the walkthrough, you can have a scene with the dark elf in the whitemoon inn by 'calling her con'.
How do you do that? I only get the options to play, talk about her, kick her out, or leave.
After playing 3 times, i still don't get the 'con' option.
Anyone know how to do this?

Lupo-Lupine

Dec 17, 2021
Anyone know where else I can download this from? Mega's shit and the compressed files lived up to the warning and didn't work! lol

Sep 16, 2020
According to the walkthrough, you can have a scene with the dark elf in the whitemoon inn by 'calling her con'.
How do you do that? I only get the options to play, talk about her, kick her out, or leave.
After playing 3 times, i still don't get the 'con' option.
Anyone know how to do this?
Which background did you take. Cause that sounds like a thief only choice.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Which background did you take. Cause that sounds like a thief only choice.
Oh sorry.. it was already solved.
I'm not 100% sure, but i think i had to play her game once or twice... leave the tavern and come back.
Because i did leave and came back a bit later and the dialogue option showed up.
I doubt it is depending on background, cause i play as a paladin now, and i got the dialogue.

Sep 16, 2020
Oh sorry.. it was already solved.
I'm not 100% sure, but i think i had to play her game once or twice... leave the tavern and come back.
Because i did leave and came back a bit later and the dialogue option showed up.
I doubt it is depending on background, cause i play as a paladin now, and i got the dialogue.
My bad I meant Origins. Like how I pick farmer as my Origins. But never mind, glad you figured it out.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I can't get the scene between PC, Katelyn and Clawyn to appear.
Im supposed to go to the Castle Ruins , which i assume is the place where you hand in the shards to Natalia, but nothing happens there.
I already have the other scenes with Katelyn and the scenes with Clawyn. So what am i missing?
Do i have to trigger dialogue in a certain location with these two in the party?

Sep 16, 2020
Gallery is currently broken/new scenes are not added, best bet is to wait for the gold patch to come out. that will be the final version of the game with the gallery completely updated.
Any word how much longer till gold patch drops. Because I want to see more than act one with my quest log working.

AzrG

Jun 7, 2017
Any word how much longer till gold patch drops. Because I want to see more than act one with my quest log working.
Kaliyo is currently working on their new game Arenus, which I think is close to releasing. After they release that they will start working on the gold patch, so I'm thinking a couple months but who knows, I'm not a patreon so I'm going off of what I read on this site

Sep 16, 2020
Kaliyo is currently working on their new game Arenus, which I think is close to releasing. After they release that they will start working on the gold patch, so I'm thinking a couple months but who knows, I'm not a patreon so I'm going off of what I read on this site
Odd they said they were aiming for a October release but even then they had November and December if they couldn't get it done by October that's two more months. Not to sound like an ass but you would think they'd be done on Arenus for now and moved on to Gold Patch for their best game in my opinion at least.

AzrG

Jun 7, 2017
Odd they said they were aiming for a October release but even then they had November and December if they couldn't get it done by October that's two more months. Not to sound like an ass but you would think they'd be done on Arenus for now and moved on to Gold Patch for their best game in my opinion at least.
From what I know they've been trying to get Arenus out for a while, but they've been having problems. I haven't been following the development of it, so all I know is that after they drop it they will go back and finish Roundscape.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
guys which one do you recommend female or male ?
Do one with both.
Male has only a handful of scenes more and can impregnate female companions
Female has scenes relating to prostitution and 1 or 2 with bestiality. She can also be impregnated

The story is otherwise the exact same with hardly, if any, change in dialogue.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes