Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
It's the castle east of Oakshire.
Last time I played there wasn't a boss there, only few skeletons.
The skeletons are easy enough, but after I kill them all, the boss appears at the entrance and annihilates me. Maybe I need to do something to make the boss not appear? I think the only sidequest I haven't finished is the paladin's task, but the fairy says to turn it in to the paladin and the paladin is unresponsive.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
The skeletons are easy enough, but after I kill them all, the boss appears at the entrance and annihilates me. Maybe I need to do something to make the boss not appear? I think the only sidequest I haven't finished is the paladin's task, but the fairy says to turn it in to the paladin and the paladin is unresponsive.
Just started the new game, killed three group of skeletons.
Succubus appeared at the entrance and I happily let her join the party.
No other bosses have been met in the castle.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Just started the new game, killed three group of skeletons.
Succubus appeared at the entrance and I happily let her join the party.
No other bosses have been met in the castle.
I'm trying to defeat the succubus and keep my party filled with only good characters. Seeing as each of the other 2 characters I have so far gave me the option to refuse them in the party, and the game is giving me the option to fight her, I assume I'm able to defeat her and reject her as well? Though as I said, she keeps killing my party when I fight her.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I'm trying to defeat the succubus and keep my party filled with only good characters. Seeing as each of the other 2 characters I have so far gave me the option to refuse them in the party, and the game is giving me the option to fight her, I assume I'm able to defeat her and reject her as well? Though as I said, she keeps killing my party when I fight her.
Oh, I see.
I've never considered an option to reject her, so I've never fought her.
You can take another companion in Oakshire and, level up while fighting local enemies and try to beat her again.
Although I don't know if she is supposed to be beat

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Oh, I see.
I've never considered an option to reject her, so I've never fought her.
You can take another companion in Oakshire and, level up while fighting local enemies and try to beat her again.
Although I don't know if she is supposed to be beat
Ok, thank you. Back to grinding I guess. If I still can't win after a couple more levels, I guess I'll just give up.

Edit: I gave up after grinding to lvl 17 and still getting killed.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Ok, thank you. Back to grinding I guess. If I still can't win after a couple more levels, I guess I'll just give up.
You take Succubus in party because you can't beat her.
I take Succubus in party because I haven't considered other option.
We are not the same.
:))
No offence, just meme-like situation.

Reactions: Shovi and YukiSlut

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
I played this a while back, is there still unavoidable sharing content?
Yes. There's some you can avoid with choices but others are unavoidable unless you religiously use a guide or you're psychic and know exactly when not to step in a certain room at a certain time. In that case the best way to avoid any sharing content is just not playing the game. Sad but true.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Yes. There's some you can avoid with choices but others are unavoidable unless you religiously use a guide or you're psychic and know exactly when not to step in a certain room at a certain time. In that case the best way to avoid any sharing content is just not playing the game. Sad but true.
Thats really a shame, Cuz back when i played this the first time i was honestly amazed at how great everything was, the combat, the art etc. That is until i realised there was unaviodable NTR content. i find it really strange that the dev would let such an amazing game be ruined just because they couldnt make it optional.

Edit: Lol why are the cucks facepalming my comment? I was just stating my opinion.

Last edited:

Preciszion

Dec 18, 2017
not a patreon member but on one of the posts you can see a bit of on patreon, I saw "Roundscape Adorevia - The Final Chapter"...does this mean they won't update after this?

Sep 16, 2020
not a patreon member but on one of the posts you can see a bit of on patreon, I saw "Roundscape Adorevia - The Final Chapter"...does this mean they won't update after this?
Most likely yes the Final Chapter must be the Gold Patch which will be going after every bug in the game. I mean they might do some optimizing updates after this one but most new content will come in this last Chapter or is already in the game.

Preciszion

Dec 18, 2017
Most likely yes the Final Chapter must be the Gold Patch which will be going after every bug in the game. I mean they might do some optimizing updates after this one but most new content will come in this last Chapter or is already in the game.
i see...that's unfortunate but if that's the case i hope they at least put in on steam

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Basin7654

Jun 22, 2017
What's in the survey? Sorry for asking, just really curious.
It's basically what you feel is the weaker and stronger aspects of both the stories and companions, where they could improve upon areas and/or companions and what you'd like to see in the final chapter. They also mention whether a HD remaster or other games in the world of Adoreviawould be a good idea.

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
Would love to see the good endings but every time I beat the final boss the game just freezes on the purple haze.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm playing through this game again, and just saw that ghost in the castles 2nd floor.
On the second floor of the cast,e the 2nd corridor on the left, a ghost is seen walking to the left.
Is there anything you can do with that?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm playing through this game again, and just saw that ghost in the castles 2nd floor.
On the second floor of the cast,e the 2nd corridor on the left, a ghost is seen walking to the left.
Is there anything you can do with that?
Female MC? Yes.
Male MC? No.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes