GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Guys, how many scenes with moms in this game?
6 scenes with Male Hero and Farm Mom. Somewhere around half of that with Female Hero.
2 scenes with Male Hero and Noble Mom. At least 1 with Female Hero.
2 scenes with Zent and Zeygga (his mother).
1 scene with corrupt noble mother from Summeredge and her son.
1 scene with Meredith and her mother, maybe 2.
At least this much.

Reactions: msk1488

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
6 scenes with Male Hero and Farm Mom. Somewhere around half of that with Female Hero.
2 scenes with Male Hero and Noble Mom. At least 1 with Female Hero.
2 scenes with Zent and Zeygga (his mother).
1 scene with corrupt noble mother from Summeredge and her son.
1 scene with Meredith and her mother, maybe 2.
At least this much.
Any ntr scenes?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Not by the definition you're probably thinking of. If your party members are high corruption then they fuck pretty much anything and everything that moves.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Any ntr scenes?
I am having terrible flashbacks from all ntr-holywars here.

I know of 1 scene that definitely counts. Its with that girl you rescue from Oakshire's ruins (or was it when Oakshire was burned?) and hire as a maiden for your Castle. She is in relationships and NTR side of the scene is pretty much highlighterd. Also, if you rescue Meredith's mother, you can fuck her - obviously a married woman. But that's less pronounced NTR, since the point of that scene is her thanking you for the rescue.

Other than that - it depends on your point of view. Most characters in this game are in open relationships or no relationships at all. Therefore, gangbangs and promiscuity logically shouldn't count as NTR, since there are no relationships to break or sexual act falls within relationships' norms.

So, I'd say this game has very little in terms of NTR scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Rikis and msk1488

Basin7654

Jun 22, 2017
When the dev started alluding to a possible later date it was clear that the current one was just wishful thinking.

Next Friday by the very end of the day most likely...if we are lucky and its not postponed again.
Yeah, though he did mention in discord, no matter what the deadline was, it wouldn't likely be met due to feature creep and bug fixing. But so far, it does seem like this friday.
1688405944141.png

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Yeah, though he did mention in discord, no matter what the deadline was, it wouldn't likely be met due to feature creep and bug fixing. But so far, it does seem like this friday.
View attachment 2742420
It might even end up with a week delay actually meaning the very end of this week and not just exactly 7 days tops.

30% chance it will come in (late) Friday, 30% chance it will come in (late) Sunday, 30% chance that it will be postponed even further and a 10% chance that it will be released before Friday.

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
I have a question for this game guys, it's the difficulty, is there an advantage in playing hard or impossible? does it produce more exp? also is normal a good difficulty or it's too ez? go hard? I am an experience rpg player.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well, it'll either come out this week on schedule and be filled with bugs, or it'll be delayed for another month.

... And be filled with bugs.

Pick your poison.
Is there a option where the developer has clear details of the game being ready or not . And for which day the game is ready to be launch. If not then the developer should stop commenting the day date of the release, only to Tell us that we have to wait another week.

If not then stop giving us fake hope

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have a question for this game guys, it's the difficulty, is there an advantage in playing hard or impossible? does it produce more exp? also is normal a good difficulty or it's too ez? go hard? I am an experience rpg player.
In normal mode I play pretty relaxed. Anyway, I fear you won't find the battle system rewarding: most of the enemies you'll meet are pretty standard, without special attacks. Just use your best combos and you're done with them, no strategy required.

I don't know about EXP. Afaik you aren't going to unlock special scenes or get unique weapons because of the difficulty level, unless they've changed the game mechanics recently.

Reactions: Nivla456

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
I am having terrible flashbacks from all ntr-holywars here.

I know of 1 scene that definitely counts. Its with that girl you rescue from Oakshire's ruins (or was it when Oakshire was burned?) and hire as a maiden for your Castle. She is in relationships and NTR side of the scene is pretty much highlighterd. Also, if you rescue Meredith's mother, you can fuck her - obviously a married woman. But that's less pronounced NTR, since the point of that scene is her thanking you for the rescue.

Other than that - it depends on your point of view. Most characters in this game are in open relationships or no relationships at all. Therefore, gangbangs and promiscuity logically shouldn't count as NTR, since there are no relationships to break or sexual act falls within relationships' norms.

So, I'd say this game has very little in terms of NTR scenes.
I am very grateful to you for your detailed answers. Can I ask you if there's a way to show Meredith's mom?

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes