MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I am having terrible flashbacks from all ntr-holywars here.

I know of 1 scene that definitely counts. Its with that girl you rescue from Oakshire's ruins (or was it when Oakshire was burned?) and hire as a maiden for your Castle. She is in relationships and NTR side of the scene is pretty much highlighterd. Also, if you rescue Meredith's mother, you can fuck her - obviously a married woman. But that's less pronounced NTR, since the point of that scene is her thanking you for the rescue.

Other than that - it depends on your point of view. Most characters in this game are in open relationships or no relationships at all. Therefore, gangbangs and promiscuity logically shouldn't count as NTR, since there are no relationships to break or sexual act falls within relationships' norms.

So, I'd say this game has very little in terms of NTR scenes.
Who is the maiden you are talking about, is it G’linda? or maybe Nadesha? Cause that wouldn't make sense and I can't remember anyone else

Sep 13, 2016
In Act 1 Oakshire there's a sidequest where you help out a man scared his girlfriend is cheating on him, you prove him wrong and he's happy and they get engaged and married and you get to watch them clam slam as per usual. Then in act 3 you can save their lives in the corrupted Oakshire and move them into your castle. They are of course grateful and the wife asks if there's anything she could do to pay you back. You can immediately offer her a job as a prostitute in your brothel and convince her that the husband will never find out. She's tagged as "browife" in the code and its the one really explicit cuckolding in the game that's otherwise very big on sharing consensually and never really having jealousy or any closed relationships mentioned(maybe the furry getting plowed by the minotaur counts but I'm not here to argue that)

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
In Act 1 Oakshire there's a sidequest where you help out a man scared his girlfriend is cheating on him, you prove him wrong and he's happy and they get engaged and married and you get to watch them clam slam as per usual. Then in act 3 you can save their lives in the corrupted Oakshire and move them into your castle. They are of course grateful and the wife asks if there's anything she could do to pay you back. You can immediately offer her a job as a prostitute in your brothel and convince her that the husband will never find out. She's tagged as "browife" in the code and its the one really explicit cuckolding in the game that's otherwise very big on sharing consensually and never really having jealousy or any closed relationships mentioned(maybe the furry getting plowed by the minotaur counts but I'm not here to argue that)
You are talking about Alice, right? I don't remember that happening and I don't see it in the walkthrough and I could not find it in the game's gallery are you sure that you are not mixing it up with something else? You are correct on being able to save them and bring them into the castle though, however when I talked to Alice after and there was no prostitution dialogue.
The only explicit NTR thing I can think of is the Nobleman’s Wife in Summeredge, who is having an orgy with slum people, and the pregnant lizard that the MC can seduce.

Sep 13, 2016
You are talking about Alice, right? I don't remember that happening and I don't see it in the walkthrough and I could not find it in the game's gallery are you sure that you are not mixing it up with something else? You are correct on being able to save them and bring them into the castle though, however when I talked to Alice after and there was no prostitution dialogue.
The only explicit NTR thing I can think of is the Nobleman’s Wife in Summeredge, who is having an orgy with slum people, and the pregnant lizard that the MC can seduce.
The guide and gallery are sadly outdated, with the gallery being updated to some degree recently awaiting the gold patch before continuing. You do need to upgrade the brothel to some degree and/or recruit some prospects before she becomes able to be recruited image.png

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The guide and gallery are sadly outdated, with the gallery being updated to some degree recently awaiting the gold patch before continuing. You do need to upgrade the brothel to some degree and/or recruit some prospects before she becomes able to be recruited View attachment 2745779
Oh ok, I never touched the brothel, that's why it didn't proc, sucks for the guy as his fear is eventually realized. So that's like all together 3 NTR scenes that are explicitly NTR, Alice, the nobleman's wife, and the lizard. To be honest, I don't like NTR but I like to know where they are so I can avoid them.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Well, I was going to elaborate, but you've already did it for me. The only thing I'd like to add is that nobleman's wife isn't a proper scene - you have but a sprite of her.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Unless its a gamebreaking bug of the "crashes the game and prevents from advancing the main plot" sort then its off the devs radar. :p
Sometimes I wonder what kind of blasphemous lovecraftian spaghetti code they've conjured if it has such confusing and seemingly unfixable bugs that persist through literal years and dozens of updates. A shoggot-code, if you will.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
how do i give her the dam cure?
I'm not quite sure if I'm correct but hopefully I'm correct since I had to figure this one out myself, but it looks like if you just advance into Act 2 it will come up as an option, after wards i think you just wait (don't know how many days) then she will turn back to normal

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm, but Baldur's Gate 3 comes out in a month.

So will those "next few days" last almost a month? :sneaky:

I kinda expected that if it comes this week it will be either by the very end of Friday...or by the very end of Sunday.

"Week tops" means the very very end of next week it seems.
Well, yes, that's what he said... (does the joke work like this?)
Patch this week, then the next few weeks up to BG3 will be set aside to patch the bugs everyone finds. Sounds good to me.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Well, yes, that's what he said... (does the joke work like this?)
Patch this week, then the next few weeks up to BG3 will be set aside to patch the bugs everyone finds. Sounds good to me.
Yeah, though I hope he won't release the game like a week before BG3 (and its filled with bugs) only to offer some small bugfixing support for a week at most.

We will see if it will really come out this week. Though late Sunday seems sorta hopeful.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes