MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
At the time of writing, nothing on his Twitter or Patreon about the release at least from what I could see, though I could be blind
I can't access his discord, so I have no idea what's going on there

Last edited:

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
Old save doesn't work. I thought they were gonna make sure we could use old saves? I'm either not remembering right, or my save is just unlucky. Anyone willing to drop a save file?

Also, is there a way to unlock the new gallery?

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Old save doesn't work. I thought they were gonna make sure we could use old saves? I'm either not remembering right, or my save is just unlucky. Anyone willing to drop a save file?

Also, is there a way to unlock the new gallery?
Old save files don't work. I'm afraid you don't remember right.

One thing from the new update: combat just got much, much, much harder. I don't expect to one shot enemies with my batshit insane eldritch archer build now.

tradingcard

Mar 4, 2020
A quick warning, the New Gallery is a massive mess. I used the "gallery unlocked" flag with a save editor so that might have effected some of it but tons of scenes are bugged and not accessible and the companion gallery is just a jumble of scenes that are not really properly separated by male and female (the only scenes where the MC's sex is labeled are scenes with the exact same name)

The gallery is pretty bad

Reactions: Minipax84

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the new companion Camilla? Also i can't figure out a way to trigger new scenes with save editor. Someone, please help.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes