GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is anybody able to post all the art that got replaced with dogshit AI generated ones for posterity?
I only started playing and failed to make a screenshot, but it seems that Gavlin/Alice scene in Oakshire (jealous boyfriend quest, second top-right house on the market square) got an AI polish. I can't say it become worse, since the original art was meh.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
So, in case you were wondering about difference between handdrawn and AI art. One example is the scene when protagonist molestes sleeping Meredith:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, in this particular case AI is better.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
So, in case you were wondering about difference between handdrawn and AI art. One example is the scene when protagonist molestes sleeping Meredith:
ChatGPT is my new waifu. :WeSmart:

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know what it is but AI art really lacks soul.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I don't know what it is but AI art really lacks soul.
Yeah, it seems to be true. I mean - technically speaking the replaced artworks were much more primitive than the AI-stuff that replaced them. Simpler forms, simpler lighting, less details, etc. But there is some kind of... I dunno... Uncanny valley effect? You look at better AI art and it seems something is off despite seemingly better quality.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Only seen the one meridih scene and i belive the tree goddes scene with the new ai art and its a fantastic improvement and implementation i have to wonder if some of the AI complainers in this forum are blind or they are all struggling artist or somshit.
Have to agree as well. Yes, AI lacks soul, but so far replaced artworks were subpar and the replacement seems to have much better quality. And I mean MUCH better.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes