Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I never finished this game (technically its on hold) But I was enjoying my playthrough on the Female Noble. So new art I take it ?

Maybe time to resume or restart?

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Only seen the one meridih scene and i belive the tree goddes scene with the new ai art and its a fantastic improvement and implementation i have to wonder if some of the AI complainers in this forum are blind or they are all struggling artist or somshit.
I guess I'm one of those complainers. I'm not an artist (not yet anyway, we'll see) but I'm not that big of a fan of AI art. I wish I could explain why exactly but I can't. Most of the time I can see it's AI art, sometimes I don't, but everytime it's AI art it seems to do nothing for me. The old art, as simplistic as it may be, did more for me than some AI art with all the bells and whistles.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Sometimes AI arts can make mistakes (like extra fingers or legs or whatever) but if corrected, it can look pretty nice. No problem with AI art at all. Consistency is probably the biggest issue from what I have observed tho.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
More than anything else I hope all the bugs are hammered out, or at least most of them, they were my biggest issue, I'll probably hold off for a bit though to see

Reactions: sonhot

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So, in case you were wondering about difference between handdrawn and AI art. One example is the scene when protagonist molestes sleeping Meredith:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, in this particular case AI is better.
What the fuck. This is absolutely soulless. Yeah the "quality" may be better because it has more perspective and shading, but it's PAINFULLY visibly AI-generated and uncanny as fuck. Not to mention her left hand is merging with the cloth.
If you think this is objectively and unquestionably "better" then there's something wrong with you, like on a fundamental level of humane perception of art aesthetics.
I highly suspect anyone who thinks AI gen is better here fails the apple test.

Is this actually in-game?? Can you toggle this or restore the human art somehow?? I actually really liked art made by Furanh. That they had the audacity to replace his art with machine imagery is a fucking travesty.

It seems to be mostly limited to some of old art thankfully but they replaced some of older art that wasnt that bad quality that I actually liked sadly.

EDIT: actually they replaced some of older GOOD quality art with AI generated art...
I mean the art by Furanh artist, of couse vast majority of this artist art is untouched and this update comes with new art by this artist, but still there was absolutely no reason to replace it, example of replaced art is the "displacer" art
If this is true then I've lost all interest in this game forever. I hope Kaliyo fucking rots and dies in obscurity after the failed shitfest that was Arenus and now this. Fuck that scamming cunt.

Last edited:

Goldliar

Jul 10, 2018
Man they just had to replace some of furanh's art which was my favorite with some shity looking AI bullshit sigh... what a fucking let down.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Another example, Cassandra blowjob scene in Oakshire:

Seems to be an improvement as well.
The previous one yes, but this one, not so much for me. The weirdly squashed head of the dick because the AI didn't realize it was supposed to be in the mouth looks too off to me.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
What the fuck. This is absolutely soulless. Yeah the "quality" may be better because it has more perspective and shading, but it's PAINFULLY visibly AI-generated and uncanny as fuck. Not to mention her left hand is merging with the cloth.
If you think this is objectively and unquestionably "better" then there's something wrong with you, like on a fundamental level of humane perception of art aesthetics.

Is this actually in-game?? Can you toggle this or restore the human art somehow?? I actually really liked art made by Furanh. That they had the audacity to replace his art with machine imagery is a fucking travesty.

If this is true then I've lost all interest in this game forever. I hope Kaliyo fucking rots and dies in obscurity after the failed shitfest that was Arenus and now this. Fuck that scamming cunt.
No, it seems you can't restore the original art.

And no, I am no fan of this new art. I won't say I enjoy new art more, because I was okay with old art. Its just that I find the picture preceeding in those exact examples as subpar to say the least.

I will also add that even with AI art you can polish it to remove stuff like cum-stains floating in the air, poses being awkward or hands clipping through clothes. It does not have to be the finished product and to include those defects.

As it is now, it seems that authors went for cheapest option available. While getting paid.

Take from it what you will.

On my part, I will only say that when AI art was introduced, I instantly thought: "guess we'll see tons of cheap RPGM games filled with AI stuff". Then I thought about Roundscape as the possible implementor. Then I thought I am being too paranoid.

Now I know I wasn't paranoid enough.

But well, that was a question of time, wasn't it?

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020

I am a bit less harsh with my words but I am against AI-generated Art. Especially cause 90% of the generated Art is created from stolen "pieces". In 9 cases out of 10 the original artists who had parts of thei drawings stolen do not get compensated. So yeah, unless the original artists whose art was used as a base get compensated, I consider using AI a crime.

So yeah i guess I'll stop playing this game. I used to support them to on Patreon in the past.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I remember buying this back in '18, played as a female and there wasnt much to do honestly. Is the female path just mostly empty or have they ballanced things out?

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
is the art still inconsistent?
This is what was the primary push away from this game, for me. So many choices, so much to do, yet too inconsistent with the visuals. Characters may look similar from artist to artist, but too different to hold my interest.

So, yeah, if they're updating everything to make it more consistent, it would feel like a proper game. AI art, when actually worked with instead of spun up and presented, can look great.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Someone should DM Furanh if he's aware his art is getting """outsourced""" by the soulless machine. Of all the artists working on this game his contributions were the most numerous. His art was practically iconic. He even did 100% of the art for Below Sunshade, Kaliyo's other project.
I'm pretty sure they made some kind of informal agreement. But it's still an incredibly dick move. How fucking detached do you have to be to just replace already made art with AI shit with no option to toggle it??

Scavedro

Sep 28, 2017
Another example, Cassandra blowjob scene in Oakshire:

Seems to be an improvement as well.
Bro how the fuck ai is better, dick not even coming inside the mouth, maybe if he actually spend time cleaning this shit up

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes