Goldliar

Jul 10, 2018
Remember playing this like year and half ago, it was amazing game, but that art was for me huge drawback as well and therefore I never finished it. Inconsistency was an issue yes, what totally killed me was that (don’t remember names anymore) that redhead healer had amazing art, I was like fuck yea gonna enjoy this game. Then there was scene with that blonde elf it was one of the first scenes with her, I believe it was in her tent maybe doggy? Holy shit it was like from a horror movie. I’m not artist at all, but even I could make better CG in paint from microsoft, huge dissapointment. I don’t care about AI "improved" images, are those horrible ones replaced or are they still there?
They still there i have no clue as to how he decides which images should be replaced but they changed mostly good ones from what i have seen.

tegula

Aug 4, 2021
In case anyone wants it, here's an apk I just made of 5.1.
Mega
Now while this apk works, you should all know that things can move kind of slow while walking around in the big open areas.

Second, in the Thief prologue and start of the main game, I had to rename several files that had the wrong capitalization, which can apparently cause problems on android. So if you do play this, if you ever get an image loading error, please let me know so that I can fix it and remake the apk. I'd do it all myself, and I will if I have to, but I don't have much free time to spend playing through the whole game fast, so any help would be great. :)

Enjoy. :)
Any chance of you, O' Great Hero, making an APK of the final version?

Reactions: omarmonir

godkiller69

Apr 17, 2019
Hey can someone give me a copy of the CommonEvents.json file, I accidentaly deleted mineand' don't want to have to delete the whole thing and redownload

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Have they said where to find the new party member yet? I know they mentioned that they'd have input in the main story so I'm assuming it's early on but I don't want to accidentally walk right past them.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
next pictures from this scene are kinda worse, it seems that the D goes to side from where vagina should be.

I would post it but I dont fully know what are rules here on forums about posting pics, what is allowed, what isnt and so on.
Just hide 'em under spoilers, as far as I know its not ban-able.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Tons of people ranting about art, but few point out that Rulwe is even more useless than before, what with its atrociously low health and (in my most definitely not biased experience that is totally fair) eerie tendency to be smacked to oblivion in the first turn.

Didn't they promise a fifth slot for "mini-companions" like Rulwe and Roderick?

Reactions: omarmonir

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
It turns out you can break one of the quest in the log early on.
1688913335719.png
This quest won't be completed unless you do it step by step. Meaning, after you take over the Castle, you must visit first Meredith, second Succubus, third the forge, then your room. If you do it in any other order it will not be counted as complete.

I don't remember it being an issue.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
I've got a couple tips to smooth out combat especially for the inexperienced:
First, finish the two minor quests wedding ring and the race to get some orbs. Go to the whitemoon castle, kill one squad of skeletons and then rest at the inn (20 gold). This gets you the succubus.

Warning: skeletons are much stronger than in 5.8, facing two of them successively with only PC and meredith will NOT go well.

With the succubus, get the Rulwe ASAP.

Get some mage orbs to strengthen succubus and meredith.

Pieces of equipment helpful in early game:

Cassandra's staff in the chest in her shop. Get one level of lockpick skill and savescum to get it.

Tidal mask from the cave near slinsk.

Eraser from entering Elizabeth's house in slinsk like 25 times or so. Powerful boss but should be doable with ruksana. Use ruksana's bleeding.

Frostwarden (or something like that) in the warlock tower, dangerous boss. It's much stronger in 6.0 than 5.8 because you can equip it on meredith/succubus and have them use their basic attack (which is now a decent magic attack rather than a pathetic physical attack) twice.

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
anyone know where the scene images located? i want change it back to the old ones

was be able to get some scenes back by extracting the imp folder from the old version into the one. so now i at least know its there somewhere

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So did all of the endings get reworked? (or at least get actual artwork added) or is it just the two new endings?

omegavr

Sep 21, 2020
the fights seem to have gotten a lot more challenging now, good.
Templar class still sucks though
Not sure how you got that idea, before this update it was in the top 2 best meele classes due to being able to effectively "stunlock" bosses. The new implementation has a similar potential, particularly if you aren't using your mana for anything else.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes