Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I feel compelled to play this game again now that the 6.0 update is there just in case my old review isn't relevant anymore. I hope the gameplay changes are positive at least.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Man here's a game I thought I'd never see updated again but lmao of course they'll try to milk some money out of lovecraftian AI hands.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
A quick warning, the New Gallery is a massive mess. I used the "gallery unlocked" flag with a save editor so that might have effected some of it but tons of scenes are bugged and not accessible and the companion gallery is just a jumble of scenes that are not really properly separated by male and female (the only scenes where the MC's sex is labeled are scenes with the exact same name)

The gallery is pretty bad
Business as usual then, which is a shame. Shouldn't be the burden of plp like redknight00 to make the game playable.

I mean did you see arenus 3/4 of the scenes are just copy pasted with the female character swapped
Oh lmao, haven't checked it out since the initial demo that had neither gallery nor saves but yeah definitely something these guys would do

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
so i need help i keep getting this
i dont know what to do :S
Every time I enter combat againts the last skeleton in the castle i get this error:
Have you taken the Speedster perk? That has been causing combat crashes in my save files. Without the Speedster Perk, I haven't gotten any of the combat crashes. (Only tested through ACT 1 so far though).

From the Discord, it seems like Kal is working on a fix for the combat crashes.

Reactions: Sammywhite1230

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
Soo i started a New game with the new Mage route (female) and i'm going through the tasks like normal but i noticed that a lot of people refer to FMC as he and even the "Paladin Ceremony" you play as the MMC (male main char) I tried using the Debug tool about the gender thing but it did not fix it

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Guys, gals and inbetween! I have figured it out!
1688920777892.png
Previously some quests weren't shown in the log and the log itself kept breaking somewhere in ActII.

But now it does not show sidequests at all! They've made it worse!

I repeat - they've made broken quest log even worse! I am fucking hysterical right now!

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
How bad are the bugs? So far I've read the quest journal and the gallery, any game breaking ones like scenes or routes not working properly? I might as well wait for another week or so for a patch if ever that comes

Person1A

Nov 7, 2018
How bad are the bugs? So far I've read the quest journal and the gallery, any game breaking ones like scenes or routes not working properly? I might as well wait for another week or so for a patch if ever that comes
The combat is sometimes bugged and i get this error:

Reactions: Autismo01
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes