franz941

Nov 22, 2017
This game again... is it finally concluded and more importatly is it finally playeble? from previus people responses seem that a solid NO...
Also i am reading that they removed some art someone has can say witch ones?
Last time i played this game was version 4. something after they changed game engine and nothing worked... and before that was i think version 3 and i played till the end of chapter 1, so till this thing can actually work i woldn't play it again, idk how they can get a working version and then start again so often...

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Wow. I knew using a bunch of artists of varying qualities was a desperation move back when the game was cool and interesting, but to take that to the extreme and use AI art? AI has shown leaps and bounds to have great potential but it sounds like this was just another low effort move to save money.

I'll just wait for someone to mod this game themselves with the bug fixes and art quality it deserves... or at least come up with a similar idea but better.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Going to Perks transports you to another map. I was in the prologue of farmer but ended up in noble.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Interesting. It seems they've updated some dialogues to make them, well, a bit better.
1688928396378.png Can't say with 100% certainty, but I think Ruksana's dialogue was a bit different before.

Anyone else with same feeling?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Interesting. It seems they've updated some dialogues to make them, well, a bit better.
View attachment 2757302 Can't say with 100% certainty, but I think Ruksana's dialogue was a bit different before.

Anyone else with same feeling?
Soooooo, they've replaced the okay part of the dialogue but kept the bugged part:
1688928815537.png
Point is - Ruksana didn't mention details of Nexilim politics that she is trying to elaborate on. This section of dialogue always stuck as sore thumb because it clearly had a few lines cut.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
i thought this game been done getting updated like a year ago. Whats up with the ai im seeing in the thread

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
They've replaced some images with AI stuff. Both better images and worse images.

It seems there is no method to their madness.
damn i thought after 5.8 they were done.

I don't get why these devs change to ai art after doing their regular art for years. Look at what happened to taffy tales recently

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Damn, the new gallery do be shitty... You have to walk for 30 seconds to reach some, and now you don't have a "thumbnail" of the scenes either...

Reactions: Minipax84
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes