aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Cool that the game is actually completed now but there's just so little incentive to replay it after so long without a working gallery still. Hopefully they'll fix it at some point but given that this is Arvus I'm not holding my breath for the bugs to be fixed.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
is there anyway to stop or disable the sharing contents ?
i mean there is No choice or prevent it. i mean there is some choice you can make but..
All the woman are just pick themselves inviting for everyone to have S*x .
Or this game is just developed as intended that way ?
if so, The game should have a Tag Netorare !

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Holy shit, Why the fuck did they put an A.I. filter on the original artwork? Instead of fixing or replacing with new illustrations old ones that looked bad, they ruined Furanh's new art and the old ones that looked good. Do they want to ruin their own reputation by disrespecting artist or something?

Last edited:

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Holy shit, Why the fuck did they put an A.I. filter on the original artwork? Instead of fixing or replacing with new illustrations old ones that looked bad, they ruined Furanh's new art and the old ones that looked good. Do they want to ruin their own reputation by disrespecting artist or something?
Cutting corners. Dick move honestly.

Aside from Furanh, did they also tamper with works from other artists like Mikiron? (In case you don't know his art, look for Male MC / Clawyn's standing 69 or anything with a similar art style as that).

Last edited:

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
With how party members no longer have their stats scale with levels, the Rulwe becomes the unquestionably strongest character once you grab the Dicktacles of Growth, lmao. End of Act 1 and he's hitting for 200~ damage normal attacks, just add the Mark that gives line AoEs to him and go to town. Have to wonder if they forgot that equip existed.

Obviously you can still scale the MC to comical levels with stat boosting items, but it's gonna be a lot slower since you have to invest your gold into the castle, brothel upgrades, and opening cores first.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Wow, i knew to be disappointed with the update, but jesus fucking christ. They even replaced Good art like the dragon & slime scenes??? What the actual fuck. I thought i'd have to wait for bug fixes at most, not a "the dev is a pos & now we have to patch the old art back in" update. "final" update... what a joke.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Well, I'm glad I didn't delete the 5.8b version or download the new 6.0a. Guess it'll be prudent to wait until a b/c/d/e/f bugfix is done hopefully to the point where there's no game-breaking bugs.
And with the art being altered, can anyone verify that the names of the image files are the same?? So it can be replaced with the 5.8 image files??? If the file names are the same, you could just overwrite the "new" files with the old ones to get the better art back.

Reactions: omarmonir

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
Furanh's art was 90% the reason I was waiting for the new update. Even the older arts of his were so good. Now you're telling me they got removed for... unpolished AI art? They had 2 fucking years. They could've added a checkbox or anything to make it an option in-game and gave everyone what they wanted. What the fuck.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Haven't downloaded the latest version, but based on most users' recent replies, the new update is a piece of shit. Kinda regret deleting 5.8 now.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
So let me get this straight... They had pretty decent game with some occasional not game breaking issues, filled with art which ranged from amazing to horrendous.

2 years past by and they came up with new update! Attention everyone! Look what we have done with our game!

From occasional issues became bugfest.
Amazing art got replaced by AI redone art.
Horrendous art is the same shit as its always been.
And all that just in 2 years?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes