GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
damn i thought after 5.8 they were done.

I don't get why these devs change to ai art after doing their regular art for years. Look at what happened to taffy tales recently
Well, you know, you don't have to pay for comission from image generating software...

DoggyLover666

Feb 10, 2022
Ffs, I was happy to see this finally get updated and then got to a scene that got "redone"... I had no idea they used AI before downloading, but it's incredibly obvious that they did and the result is fucking awful. Should have just kept the original art instead of this hideous AI trash, holy fuck.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
I got this bug at the beginning of the farmer route when I go to the healer, anyone else got this and have a fix?
image_2023-07-09_152405336.png

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
What a disappointment...if they were that adamant on using ai art then why not limit it to the new content.
Replacing old but serviceable art with half baked cheap ai art was a dreadful decision, then add that it's a buggy mess....wow.

I'll still give it a go for old times sake when it's less buggy but no way am I buying the game or supporting them like this.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
No cheat codes and a damage scaling from the earliest Phantasy Star games,wtf happened?i'm passing 5 of damage in Warlock at the beggining of the game,wtf happened???

DoggyLover666

Feb 10, 2022
No cheat codes and a damage scaling from the earliest Phantasy Star games,wtf happened?i'm passing 5 of damage in Warlock at the beggining of the game,wtf happened???
Noticed that too. I guess they saw that people just loooooved the pain in the fucking ass that is Arenus' gameplay and decided to impliment that shit here as well. What a fucking disaster this "update" is, good god.

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
We gotta save previous pictures in standalone archive, just to keep them for future generations.

P.S. Haven't seen all AI scenes yet, but for now i'm ok with that. Some scenes look much more alive. For example, first sleep with Meredith in tavern, when you can pull her top down. First scene with Rulve is ok too.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
He did had that before,but your damage scaling easily surpass that on the version before,alas,anyone saw where the cheat succubus gone?
I guess you haven't seen their brand new mini-bosses that wander around in some locations? Like that ninja outside the Warlock tower that could heal himself by 56 hp up to 3 times in a row, making him virtually unkillable.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
We gotta save previous pictures in standalone archive, just to keep them for future generations.

P.S. Haven't seen all AI scenes yet, but for now i'm ok with that. Some scenes look much more alive. For example, first sleep with Meredith in tavern, when you can pull her top down. First scene with Rulve is ok too.
It could be still found on some websites like imhentai, but you need to be logged in to download.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I unlock the gallery but there is a big problem whit it IMG-20230709-WA0000.jpg
Some parts of the gallery are messed up and bugged, many other have the same name, some sences are not in the gallery

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes