Sephrioth

Dec 6, 2020
so i guess getting better stats are now bind on items? is there a merchant for int? the witch north of orkshire only sell items for hp,mp, atk and def.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Business as usual then, which is a shame. Shouldn't be the burden of plp like redknight00 to make the game playable.

Oh lmao, haven't checked it out since the initial demo that had neither gallery nor saves but yeah definitely something these guys would do
you still gotta mod the gallery in and ofc the modded gallery runs perfectly unlike the mess of the game

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Lo and behold, for I have found the pefect description of this game's spaghetti code:
1688981718098.png
The entity in the background represents the dev team. The security guy drowning in spaghetti represents us, current players. The skeletons in spaghetti represents players who already forsaken this game. The spaghetti represents the spaghetti.

• Haha
Reactions: La wea and llat-2

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
What characters gem ? I don't see one
It's called a Cheater's Gem; not a character gem. Has similar function to the previous cheat codes for 1700(Speed) and 2931(Skip Combat) from the previous versions. You just select the gem and use it on your character instead of typing in a code. Doesn't work for adding Gold though.

image_2023-07-10_054020771.png

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I will not touch the ai discussion.
I will not touch the ai discussion
I will not touch the ai discussion....
So I've been playing the game for a few hours now and here is my points.

I was hyped the second I saw a wizard Origins. Honestly, I don't follow the devs so I had no clue what was happening in this update. To be fair I thought the game was through after the last DLC, what more can we do? The world doesn't seem ever to change or grow anymore. So seeing a new Origins isn't just a "pluck this at the beginning and play", no this is something that more or less has to be fully integrated into the integrity of the game and story. That doesn't seem for what I've played to be the case here.

The origin feels disconnected, I don't remember at all the dark god's name being mentioned in the origin...so why are we on a quest to stop him? And instead not trying to get back to our school to save our friends? IT feels like the MC is just plotted into the game and where we always are and its business as usual.

Mage class...something I wanted from the beginning... my god the disappointment... No note my most usedand longer played class is necromancer (best necromancers are best magic users no matter the franchise!!!) Outside that if not necromancer, I tend to jump between arcanist, mystic, and warlock So let me start by stating I love that we can now use 2 classes at once, even though there isn't enough complexity to the job system to really make this shine. (I miss you FFT, loved your job system), but compared to literally every other job class the mage is weak... And I'm not talking first job weak, I mean uninspired type of weak. I'm only level 13 now, but one of the first things I noticed was spells we started unlocking were just edited versions of skills we started with. magic destruction is just an aoe version of disintegration, superior arcane shield is just arcane shield that you can now put on an ally! No other caster class did this There maybe an overlapping effect or two Like how necromancer has 2 spells that stop health regeneration (why did he need 2 of those?) But till he had distinctively different spells. If mage was supposed to be a balanced class, why instead of focusing on the damage, why didn't get a decent amount of cc or support spell? Most TP abilities seem well I've barely used them because the battle tends to be over before I ever need to use timeshift and Arcane arts isn't reliable as I would like it to be.

I haven't gotten to the new character yet, I wanted to run around act one first to see how or what my origins might have changed but it seems o have had no effect on the world.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one of those AI "improvements". Look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a rarer occasion AI didn't screw up the facial expression - its different from the original scene, but isn't terrible. But its only works for Ruksana, becayse Oncle has this weird vacant stoner expression that AI likes to use.

Also, the mask on the wall from the original artwork was turned into some kind of moai statue. With something like shoulders of another one to the right. So its literally a mismash of random objects.

And her vagina - oh my God, why?! Is it melting?! And those yellow spots that looks like corn? Is she having diarrhea in her cunt?!

What is this literal shit?!

And it comes from a guy who didn't like the original art for this scene. Yet it still beats the AI-crap by a mile.

P.S. This is how scene progresses:
The testicles seems off, the pose seems off, the cunt-melting is different, the expressions are different, the background is different.

In original art you have scene progressing from one stage to the other using the same base picture that adds consistency. AI seemingly have redrawn each scene separately, loosing the consistency.

So, to people who like consistency - if different artists scew it up between scenes, AI can screw it up in a single scene.

Reactions: GokutheG

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another example:
I sense there are few off details, but it seems like its a rare example of AI improving the art. Original wasn't stellar much.

Perhaps, this one was worked upon by an artist after its generation?

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Ok I have no knowledge on ai art but can you send the image back through to work on it more like give more time to fix it? If not well fuck but if you can maybe it will get better, I may sound too hopeful.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
And another one, perhaps the best and most curious of all examples:
Its interesting. Not only AI in this instance feels genuinely good (afterwork by an artist? lucky generations? good input?), it replaces one of the weaker arts with probably its best generation yet. Background is cool, anatomy seems to be in order, expressions are good. It even kept those huge anime eyes with almost same stylization.

Yeah, in this case I think new one is better.

Still feels a bit off though.

Elendil117

Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys. How to unlock cheat codes, like 1819 for gold in version 6.1? I don't have in menu anything about to write codes. In 5.8B was normal Codes, but in 6.0 and 6.1 don't see these.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Another one of those AI "improvements". Look at this:
On a rarer occasion AI didn't screw up the facial expression - its different from the original scene, but isn't terrible. But its only works for Ruksana, becayse Oncle has this weird vacant stoner expression that AI likes to use.

Also, the mask on the wall from the original artwork was turned into some kind of moai statue. With something like shoulders of another one to the right. So its literally a mismash of random objects.

And her vagina - oh my God, why?! Is it melting?! And those yellow spots that looks like corn? Is she having diarrhea in her cunt?!

What is this literal shit?!

And it comes from a guy who didn't like the original art for this scene. Yet it still beats the AI-crap by a mile.

P.S. This is how scene progresses:
The testicles seems off, the pose seems off, the cunt-melting is different, the expressions are different, the background is different.

In original art you have scene progressing from one stage to the other using the same base picture that adds consistency. AI seemingly have redrawn each scene separately, loosing the consistency.

So, to people who like consistency - if different artists scew it up between scenes, AI can screw it up in a single scene.
no, I disagree, it didn't "improve" it just desaturate it the drawing, its still same but I will emit the framing is better.

Reactions: GokutheG

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
no, I disagree, it didn't "improve" it just desaturate it the drawing, its still same but I will emit the framing is better.
I didn't say it improved anything, quite the contrary - I wrote down how bad it is. The word improvement was ironic and thus put in quotation marks.

Have you, perhaps, meant some of my other posts?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes