HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Hi everyone,

I complied an edited save folder for version 6.1+ playthroughs. You'll need 7zip or a comparable file archiver to unzip the folder. The whole folder has to replace your game's save folder. So if you want to keep your current save folder/saves. Relocate them elsewhere before copying this edited save folder into your game files.

My folder has edited starter saves from Save Slot 2 to Save Slot Save Slot 13. I skip Save Slot 1 because that's where the game autosaves. They are edited starter saves for each origin (male/female, farmer/thief/templar/noble/soldier/wizard). The saves start in each origin's introduction; with pregnancy content on.

The saves start out with a Cheater's Gem. Which can be accessed from the player's item menu and used on the player. To increase player speed, and allow the player to skip combat from the player's special menu during combat rounds. I also added gold, valor gems, affection gems, morality gems, and one Reality Gem. The Reality Gem allows you to rename your character once. To suit your naming preference.

I also included two edited gallery saves; where the PC is in the castle before the gallery. In Save Slot 20 for femPC and Save Slot 21 for malePC. Just be aware those edited gallery saves are buggy, and can result in crashes. I used the gallery unlock switch for these saves. The base game's gallery is not 100% functional sadly.

Hopefully, that helps out people who miss the cheat function from the previous versions. And allows other people to quickly see the game's gallery. If they don't want to do a whole playthrough.
Why is my antivirus being super sus? Is it working for everyone else?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So this is the gold patch right?

Remember me when I said I were anticipating the gold patch?....yeah.

This dev group has a severe problem in keeping their games bug free. I mean every game has bugs and you will never find all of them even in AAA games but Arvus Games is on another level. They either dont have the utility in doing so or they just dont give a fuck.

Coming from the shitstorm that is Taffy Tales I will only say that adding AI "Art" this late into development is always a bad move and completely unnecessary. Roundscape had always issues in keeping the art style consistent and was one of my bigger grimes because after some time the H content felt disconnected from the game. Adding AI to the dumpster fire didnt really help in that regard.
Also in no way humanly possible has these images been proof edited. None of them.
Some pages back there was this image of the succubus blowing someone and in the AI replacement they didnt even bother to change the hair color to the one that the succubus actually has. Mind blown :HideThePain:

Silver lining is that they only used AI for a handfull of older CGs (at least i know of) and not for the new ones.
I dont necessarily get the hate that the new actual artist get. I for once actually like the style and was one factor that kept me anticipated for the new patch.

If you want to use AI make an exclusive game for it.

I still haven't played it, is it really that?
Let me correct that.
100% of the scenes you can get for the main girl is a carbon copy for the other 2 girls you can choose from.
So you basically choose the one you like the most and just have one playthrough. You literally have seen everything by that because there is no single unique scene for them.

Last edited:

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Huh ... they replaced the speedster perk (or whatever perk that allows you to attack twice 50 percent of the time) with a crappy "ghost" perk.

And they massively nerfed the crystal staff. I'm starting to think a magic build just isn't viable.

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
6.0 changelog said that the new Outlander ending had a route attached to it as well - anyone figure out how to trigger it yet? I did Emek's Rest and all the side quests there as soon as it was available in Act 2, then kept running over periodically to check for the potential on-ramp event for the rest of Act 2, and all throughout Act 3.
Reached the end of Act 3 as normal, and of course, didn't find the route start. Endings ended up being the vanilla options, of course.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I didn't take a screenshot, but the worst case of new AI art I've seen so far is Ruksana undercover at the slave auction. Her eyes are melting.

mastarius

Jun 28, 2018
LoL people are getting really picky with the ai stuff, i liked it better for the realism as the original art is too fantastic LoL the issues i can't register while fapping -_-

Mar 31, 2020
...The paladin quest is still fucked. They explicitly stated in the changelog that they've fixed it, I even started a new playthrough, and it's still fucked. The ONLY fucking thing I wanted from the gold update was wizard origin and bug fixes, and all I got is a fucking pre-alpha build with ai-art duct-taped to it

Gebota

Jul 18, 2021
Another one of those AI "improvements". Look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a rarer occasion AI didn't screw up the facial expression - its different from the original scene, but isn't terrible. But its only works for Ruksana, becayse Oncle has this weird vacant stoner expression that AI likes to use.

Also, the mask on the wall from the original artwork was turned into some kind of moai statue. With something like shoulders of another one to the right. So its literally a mismash of random objects.

And her vagina - oh my God, why?! Is it melting?! And those yellow spots that looks like corn? Is she having diarrhea in her cunt?!

What is this literal shit?!

And it comes from a guy who didn't like the original art for this scene. Yet it still beats the AI-crap by a mile.

P.S. This is how scene progresses:
The testicles seems off, the pose seems off, the cunt-melting is different, the expressions are different, the background is different.

In original art you have scene progressing from one stage to the other using the same base picture that adds consistency. AI seemingly have redrawn each scene separately, loosing the consistency.

So, to people who like consistency - if different artists scew it up between scenes, AI can screw it up in a single scene.
I think her vagina is upside down in the first pic. That looks like a clit at the bottom. Also her nipple turned in to the guys nose.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Alright there's a goblin asking to search her tent. Where the heck is that tent? The quest log, as usual, is fucked.
EDIT: alright nevermind, it's the tent behind the male centaur for some reason.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
...The paladin quest is still fucked. They explicitly stated in the changelog that they've fixed it, I even started a new playthrough, and it's still fucked. The ONLY fucking thing I wanted from the gold update was wizard origin and bug fixes, and all I got is a fucking pre-alpha build with ai-art duct-taped to it
This quest also has a chance to not disappear from quest log if you listen to Succubus and refuse to complete the quest.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
How to recruit rulwe? I get his scene and then I can either use weapon on him or walk away.
Which scene are you referring to?

You go to the graveyard of oakshire (Where you get linea's bow) then on your way out rulwe will appear. Don't attack and then just allow him to tag along.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes