beryn

May 8, 2017
What level are you supposed to be at to be able to take over the castle in the beginning, the one the WT says you need to do as the first thing?
What equipment do I need, I have the following classes adventurer, noble and guardian.
What companions do I need, I only have Meredith right now.
I can't at level 6 defeat the skeletons, when they are in a group of 4, before I die, no matter if I use Meredith to heal or deal damage.
I can't get to the other companion as I have no way enough healing to get through to Rulwe, going back to the Inn respawns all enemies.

I feel very stuck, and I only seem to be able to kill wolves, but leveling up that way takes an eternity.

Last edited:

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Well, after a quick browse through, Some of the ai art isnt that bad. Maybe even an improvement. But some of it is. Not. Hard to tell since for whatever reason, the folder that contained all the cg images has vanished. So with a seemingly buggy unfinished gallery (still. lmao) & the quest log being borked (still) kinda hard to find all of the new scenes and compare em.

So Ai discussion aside, might as well list off some bugs since we're gonna need one million bugfixes. As usual. ("Final" Bugfix update my ass...) 1: after you go to the three town quests, labels above characters & intractable shit disappears. 2:Gallery is. Well it's missing A Lot. I think. Didn't get far enough in to find too many scenese (why is this game 30+ hrs again?) 3: cheats are missing. You can still one shot enemies, but everything else is gone. That might be a feature tho... 4: how does this version have more typos than 5.8b? makes no damn sense.... 5: quest log. It's Fucked. More than usual.

Navab

Jun 16, 2021
Am I supposed the click here and there for hours from the beginning? Why the saves from 5.8 are doesn't work? :mad:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
It's called a Cheater's Gem; not a character gem. Has similar function to the previous cheat codes for 1700(Speed) and 2931(Skip Combat) from the previous versions. You just select the gem and use it on your character instead of typing in a code. Doesn't work for adding Gold though.

View attachment 2758628
I don't have the cheater's gem and I don't know we're to find it?

Reactions: Hjyfh and Annacito

Ezga

Nov 30, 2018
I keep getting this bug called "TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined. This made my game crashed every time I get into a battle. Is there any way to fix this??

sorasatomura

Jun 19, 2018
Well, after a quick browse through, Some of the ai art isnt that bad. Maybe even an improvement. But some of it is. Not. Hard to tell since for whatever reason, the folder that contained all the cg images has vanished. So with a seemingly buggy unfinished gallery (still. lmao) & the quest log being borked (still) kinda hard to find all of the new scenes and compare em.

So Ai discussion aside, might as well list off some bugs since we're gonna need one million bugfixes. As usual. ("Final" Bugfix update my ass...) 1: after you go to the three town quests, labels above characters & intractable shit disappears. 2:Gallery is. Well it's missing A Lot. I think. Didn't get far enough in to find too many scenese (why is this game 30+ hrs again?) 3: cheats are missing. You can still one shot enemies, but everything else is gone. That might be a feature tho... 4: how does this version have more typos than 5.8b? makes no damn sense.... 5: quest log. It's Fucked. More than usual.

People who are artists and earn a living from it are still against it, but I can understand the view of those who don't make art to take advantage of absurd prices

Because they spend months to create the arts and now they are witnessing a technology that does it faster....

But even though it's AI, people don't actually look for decent art in these AI.

The Person has to know how to be very specific with tags, descriptions of how he wants such a thing and have an extra headache to discover the negative prompts that remove the disfigurations and bizarre things that are generated in an AI without proper descriptions.

So while an Artist spends his time creating Art and shows that he does it because yes and yes because he likes it, but he also needs money to pay bills, live and etc.

AI is a good start for those people who have never been able to learn to draw or don't have that much time, but being forced to exercise their own construction of details and eventually even being able to help artists who suffer due to time and stress with their observations of details.

Both in the end will end up helping each other to improve after all.

(there are always people who abuse, but I don't even need to comment on that, right?)

Reactions: HornPlayer

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I immidiately regret downloading this new version and deleting the old one. Holy shit I did not realize without cheats this game was so much chore like. The fighting mechanic revamp did not help it either, need the movement speed up and gallery unlocked. So I can at least play the game with a peace of mind.

sorasatomura

Jun 19, 2018
something I knew would end up happening due to so much change in game mechanics

A LOT OF BUGS AND THINGS MISSING DUE TO CODE CONFLICTS.

So I can't get angry about it.... especially when you observe during these years how difficult it is to find something "Decent" in eroges and not just steal the consumer's money

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
Okey correct me if i'm wrong, but jorn the builder, you can recruit him as soon i you acquire the castle with felicia, so why is he locked like we already bough him from the majordome ? ..... if that's another bug, then this is some serious one cause it locked a lot of content xDD

sorasatomura

Jun 19, 2018
Okey correct me if i'm wrong, but jorn the builder, you can recruit him as soon i you acquire the castle with felicia, so why is he locked like we already bough him from the majordome ? ..... if that's another bug, then this is some serious one cause it locked a lot of content xDD
it's probably a bug in the new fix they had, they're going to have a big headache these months to fix the game's code so that it doesn't conflict

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes