sorasatomura

Jun 19, 2018
Okey correct me if i'm wrong, but jorn the builder, you can recruit him as soon i you acquire the castle with felicia, so why is he locked like we already bough him from the majordome ? ..... if that's another bug, then this is some serious one cause it locked a lot of content xDD
I would recommend sticking with the previous version and avoiding the farmer origin, at least 1 week for them to fix the most severe bugs that are still in the game due to this change in mechanics

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I would recommend sticking with the previous version and avoiding the farmer origin, at least 1 week for them to fix the most severe bugs that are still in the game due to this change in mechanics
I've started farmer male in 6.0A - works fine. Reached Ornesse, cleared Elven Forest, Slinsk and Oakshire. Haven't encountered any major bugs.

Reactions: sorasatomura

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I know i want a skyrim hentai which can be done with mod
but i didn't know i want the skyrim but actually hentai game.
1689014831836.png

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia [v6.2 Patreon] [Arvus Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.64 GB

Links updated on 8/1/2023

- - -

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I don't suppose anybody knows which variable I need to change to make Clawyn not pregnant? She's fired that kid out but still stands around the field refusing to talk as if she's still pregnant. I want to progress her quests and feed her to the brain sex demon.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I don't suppose anybody knows which variable I need to change to make Clawyn not pregnant? She's fired that kid out but still stands around the field refusing to talk as if she's still pregnant. I want to progress her quests and feed her to the brain sex demon.
it's a switch no?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Sigh. I will just say: "sigh" every time I see something like that from now on.

Its not an improvement. Income on the ear aside, the way dick enters her mouth is weird and her expression... She looks high as fuck. Also, she has dark rings around her eyes.

I am kinda out of jokes at this point. This is kinda funny though. That kind of dark hysterical laugh when you see some crazy bad shit that makes no sense.

P.S. Just look at his face in the second AI-picture. The sheer "WTF am I doing here?". They look like two drug addicts fucking.

Last edited:

spooker

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone help me out with my save, I'm stuck in the xyless dream with not the correct party for the event, and it turned off my skip combat

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes