Fang_Daemonstein

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I am aware that the mirror lets me unlock perks but besides that there seems to be no benefit to levelling up.
Stats no longer grow with leveling. The sole purpose of leveling is to gain access to more skills that you can't use because you don't have enough mana. Now you have the honor of BUYING your own stats for gold! *children cheering in background* Yes that's right for a very small amount of gold, (2000 gold) you can improve your health or mana by a whole 5 points! What's that? Fighting takes to long? Well then you my friend need to boost your attack and defence! for just 5k gold you can add 1 (one) point of attack or defence, wooooo.

In all seriousness they messed with the rpg elements of the game and 100% fucked it. They made the game a non stop chore and ruined more then half their items. Remember the Eraser? That amazing sword you had to fight a secret Abyss demon for and gave you 500 atk points making you feel on par with the Orc Death God himself?....yea it gives 10 attack now.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I've a bug.
It appears sometimes and I'm obliged to load an old saved game to continue (Here in the tower).

Here, it's permanent.

ScreenShot_20230712073947.jpeg
What to do ?

Oct 21, 2018
Stats no longer grow with leveling. The sole purpose of leveling is to gain access to more skills that you can't use because you don't have enough mana. Now you have the honor of BUYING your own stats for gold! *children cheering in background* Yes that's right for a very small amount of gold, (2000 gold) you can improve your health or mana by a whole 5 points! What's that? Fighting takes to long? Well then you my friend need to boost your attack and defence! for just 5k gold you can add 1 (one) point of attack or defence, wooooo.

In all seriousness they messed with the rpg elements of the game and 100% fucked it. They made the game a non stop chore and ruined more then half their items. Remember the Eraser? That amazing sword you had to fight a secret Abyss demon for and gave you 500 atk points making you feel on par with the Orc Death God himself?....yea it gives 10 attack now.
although it kind of defeats the purpose of it being a 'game' i just went and save edited as much gold as i could and then bought a crapton of the stat boosting food items from the wandering gypsy merchant

Argeddon

Jul 1, 2017
Doing the Paladin quest and, after meeting the goddess, am being treated as the male mc with tiffany despite being the female one. Anyone know a fix? Or maybe its because I accepted the cheat demon? Sigh... love the game and don't mind the implementation of the AI art (actually really like a lot of it) but the bugs (due to lack of polish) worry me...

Last edited:

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
I wonder if the Discord users on Kaliyo's channel are as enraged / disappointed as the users here on this thread. That'd be a sight to see.
No. The server is full of cashcows. Stupid people that eat everything you serve them and celebrate it as if it's the best thing every created. Pathetic bootlickers that worship him and his trash.

Reactions: hrhr and MaxVaron

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Doing the Paladin quest and, after meeting the goddess, am being treated as the male mc with tiffany despite being the female one. Anyone know a fix? Or maybe its because I accepted the cheat demon? Sigh... love the game and don't mind the implementation of the AI art but the errors in art and code (due to lack of polish) worry me...
Treat it like battlefield wait a few months. That's what I'm doing mainly because I have too many games not enough time.

Oct 21, 2018
lol.. so Roderick... the most useless companion, has become even MORE useless, he now literally ONLY has 6 matk with gem of submission (the blue one), and since he cant equip anything but gems... welp XD

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Curious. So I have installed youth spheres (each gives +35 hp) into equipment of Meredith and Demoness. The result, however, surprised me:
1689153920099.png 1689154015083.png
Both got more hp than sphere description promised (+53 and +49 instead of +35 both). I don't remember it working like this before. Most curious.

Perhaps, this is what scales with level now - trinkets in your equipment?

P.S. That fuck-annoying bug when you can't select difficulty level for Castle defense still persists. I can consistently defeat only easy waves, so I select them. Then my Castle is being attacked by undead, 3 or 4 difficulty levels above the chosen level.

I really hoped the'd fix that bug.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another AI-replacement. A very curious case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems almost flawless, to be honest. Yes, it has weird eyes and tongue on the last and weird teeth on second to last, but other than that I fail to notice any defects. I kinda feels like someone worked on the image after its generation, evidence of which could be the fact that they cropped the second image to get the first.

Yes, it sound ridiculous to use as an example something you could do in MS Paint in seconds. But in previous example I've covered they didn't bother, which created a set of pictures with broken continuity.

Another good point is that they've changed Succubus' expressions - and for once AI actually got it right (besides her eyes on the last, perhaps). Also, her expressions are now a bit more varied, she had no facial changes when she would start masturbation before, despite that it was supposed to be a show for the Hero. Now she gives Hero (or player, for whom Hero is stand-in) sultry look how she, IMO, was supposed to. I would also add that her new expressions before dog mounts her and during the process are at the very least not worse than those before, if not better suiting the situation.

All in all, it seems an actual effort was put into this set, including attempts to change and fix certain bits of the previous version.

Perhaps this is the second time after elven priestess scene in Deep Woods when I can commend AI-replacement.

P.S. For some reason one of the new pictures is off-centered, which crops its top:

Last edited:
Reactions: insertevareference
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes