KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Do I need to do something here or will they just stand there?
For now they just stand there, but when you go to Facis, he will tell you that Mitotaur Chieftain want to see you in Emek Rest, but this quest is bugged for a moment so we have to wait until they fix it

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Meredith ending doesn't appear, not matter if i romanced her or not.

And camilla too, but she does appear if i marry hear

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
Having trouble with my download. Grabbed Lain's copy and the same thing is still happening.

1- auto save is still enacted even when turned off (yes, I know it still reactivates when re-opening the game). Seems to happen every time the map location changes.

2- quests are not being listed in the logs. Some make it in but around 80-90% don't. What's more, some of the old quests won't clear from it. Had the one to do various tasks in the castle when you first get it for 2/3 of the game. Did each of them several times.

3- the 2nd quest for Caerys didn't trigger despite a 40+ morality. Did her first quest and it said she'll flag you down in the northern part of the plaza in Summeredge.

EDIT: 4-Not sure if this is just cause they're for older versions of the game, but the gallery and Lain's cheat mod aren't working on 6.2. Extracted and replaced the files, started brand new game but nothing happened.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes