shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Meredith ending doesn't appear, not matter if i romanced her or not.

And camilla too, but she does appear if i marry hear

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
Having trouble with my download. Grabbed Lain's copy and the same thing is still happening.

1- auto save is still enacted even when turned off (yes, I know it still reactivates when re-opening the game). Seems to happen every time the map location changes.

2- quests are not being listed in the logs. Some make it in but around 80-90% don't. What's more, some of the old quests won't clear from it. Had the one to do various tasks in the castle when you first get it for 2/3 of the game. Did each of them several times.

3- the 2nd quest for Caerys didn't trigger despite a 40+ morality. Did her first quest and it said she'll flag you down in the northern part of the plaza in Summeredge.

EDIT: 4-Not sure if this is just cause they're for older versions of the game, but the gallery and Lain's cheat mod aren't working on 6.2. Extracted and replaced the files, started brand new game but nothing happened.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW rilke will kick me out for coping a feel even if I exhaust her dialog options unlike what is said in the wiki (or is being kicked out normal ?? it says it will cost you any further sexual advancements)

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello everybody!

So we all have noticed the AI art in H-Scenes with it's annoying, intolerable errors compared to the drawn ones back in the good ol' V5.8b....and even when we'd insert the old art into the game, it'd not fill the entire screen...

The majority...if not all of us didn't think of it being better...

So I've decided to be the saint of that situation and bless you all with this:

THE ART FROM V5.8b BUT IT FITS THE ENTIRE SCREEN IN V6.2!

(Many thanks to my man GrandPaBrowning 's AI replacement ranting posts for making the hunt easier!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's it's link to the .ZIP file tat contains enlarged images:

(Edit: More links since Files.Fm has a time limit and I've heard that Files.Fm forces people to make accounts:)

How to apply:
1- Extract it into your game's directory.
2- Agree to Replacing all.
3- Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ask me anything about it and tell me if there's a scene that I've missed..

Rejoice and enjoy everybody and you're welcome!

In 6.3 the

I was trying to make Roundscape 6.3 smaller, but don't know how
....?

I'm afraid that I don't understand what are you talking about...

Do you mean that you have 6.3?

If so, then be a hero and upload it on a file hosting service such as files.fm or Mediafire or Mega or something...

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Guys listen I'm not very good with computers as I said earlier so I don't know if I did it good or not. I was trying if it doesn't work I'm sorry :(.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes