GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
As a Noble who starts with the Empathy perk, I have to... buy it from the perk tree?? This doesn't seem right. Is this an upgrade or did they not bother to make it so you can't waste points buying your starting perk again?
Nobles no longer start with Empathy perk, instead they (and Templars, I think?) have Blessed perk that grants them extra experience.

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
Nobles no longer start with Empathy perk, instead they (and Templars, I think?) have Blessed perk that grants them extra experience.
They do. Farmer and (?) has boost to base HP, rogues and soldiers are the same perk (blanking on it). Templars have EXP gain +10%. Pretty good with the first few levels but useless as you start using the forge since there's orbs and marks for 100% boost and higher you can get.

Kiro4139

Feb 25, 2021
I had the empathy perk as a Noble. The stalk the girlfriend quest in Oakshire. She catches the player after we leave the blacksmith and asks us what we're doing. Option number 3, "Empathy - Lost wallet" or something. Then I got new gear with the gold reward, cleared the castle, and unlocked "Empathy" on the perk tree cause my one brain cell decided to not work today. With the game's autosave bug overwriting all my saves... now I have to restart the whole game again

Edit: Character creation only mentions the Blessed perk, but judging from the dialogue options... think they messed up removing the perk?

Also for anyone wanting to save scum. The promote Cassandra's shop quest, if you reject the discount to see the dialogue, then reload to accept the discount... you ain't getting the discount. It's locked to 5 hp potions. Unless there's no discount in the first place because they didn't code it right?? I don't know if other quest rewards also have this issue, I guess just act like the chosen rewards are locked in. So if you really wanted the other option... you gotta restart the game

Edit 2: Does anyone know if Mage has a hidden perk? Wiki doesn't say. I'm no longer playing Noble, don't like half the skills needing me to cough up gold. I can't even afford good gear, much less throwing gold around

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Also for anyone wanting to save scum. The promote Cassandra's shop quest, if you reject the discount to see the dialogue, then reload to accept the discount... you ain't getting the discount. It's locked to 5 hp potions. Unless there's no discount in the first place because they didn't code it right?? I don't know if other quest rewards also have this issue, I guess just act like the chosen rewards are locked in. So if you really wanted the other option... you gotta restart the game
Not getting the discount in Cassandra's shop is an old bug that has been around for literal YEARS. Still not fixed, I take it?

Reactions: Kiro4139

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I had the empathy perk as a Noble. The stalk the girlfriend quest in Oakshire. She catches the player after we leave the blacksmith and asks us what we're doing. Option number 3, "Empathy - Lost wallet" or something. Then I got new gear with the gold reward, cleared the castle, and unlocked "Empathy" on the perk tree cause my one brain cell decided to not work today. With the game's autosave bug overwriting all my saves... now I have to restart the whole game again

Edit: Character creation only mentions the Blessed perk, but judging from the dialogue options... think they messed up removing the perk?

Edit 2: Does anyone know if Mage has a hidden perk? Wiki doesn't say. I'm no longer playing Noble, don't like half the skills needing me to cough up gold. I can't even afford good gear, much less throwing gold around
There was a post a while back describing a way to fix the autosaving bug by deleting lines from a file. I think it was supposed to disable the autosave completely, but i ended up with the old version that only saved on slot 1 which is fine.

I haven't tried mage yet tho. I'm kind of hesitant to delve deep since i already had to start a new game for 6.2 and now there are news for the plans of 6.3 and even 6.4. Anyway, for me the origins are all about the scenes because i rarely use the MC's skills in combat anymore.

But if you want combat power, then the strongest origins are the ones that start closest to the double gold perk. I like the more "grounded" feeling of the early game fights, but it is just a fact that the combat in game is literally pay to win now. EXP gives 5HP and 2-3MP at an increasingly slower speed while gold gives incredible scaling.
Double gold + dual wield perk + income buildings ASAP and my MC's basic attack deals ~200 in a single hit +30-50 AOE at the end of ACT1 with only Oakshire being cleared (for obvious reasons) and plenty of side quest left to do.

Reactions: Kiro4139

Kiro4139

Feb 25, 2021
There was a post a while back describing a way to fix the autosaving bug by deleting lines from a file. I think it was supposed to disable the autosave completely, but i ended up with the old version that only saved on slot 1 which is fine.
Yeah, I found the post and followed the instructions. Fixed the bug, I still have all the autosave slots though.

I had the same problem. I before every quest or scene, you know making decision i do save on 1 slot and last 24 then I click F5 to restart dhe game and load one of the saves, it did not save autoave on the oher save only on one I was playing.
Purge the X_Autosave paragraph from plugins.js file. Folder www > folder js > plugins.js >press control f and type "x_autosave"

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
What a stupid comment. Why bother wasting money on artists when you can recreate it for free using AI tools and the results will be better anyway.
yeah 10k pounds per month are not enough for doing a quality redraws or to pay someone outsourced a bit change for a few arts kek
and to be fair, about better- no idea where, if almost all of them are just weird soulless pixel clusters with 0 emotional erotic expression

Asterijie

Apr 19, 2023
help, i currently on gnoll area after using crystal to travel from my castle, i cannot back and stuck on the place.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes