Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Which gender did you take because female is kind of broken in the beginning but I have never play as the male for some reason.
Yes, I'm female. But do you mean it's broken in that my character often gets called a he, or are there actually more bugs for a female character?

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Which gender did you take because female is kind of broken in the beginning but I have never play as the male for some reason.
I play as a male. The only thing broken at the beginning was planting seeds in the paladin quest, but It is an old bug since years ago. They probably won't fix it in 6.3 version anyway.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I play as a male. The only thing broken at the beginning was planting seeds in the paladin quest, but It is an old bug since years ago. They probably won't fix it in 6.3 version anyway.
Yeah no body does the planting seeds everybody does the sexy time but for female playthrough that quest is bugged as soon as you head back to the paladin you get a black screen upon going their room hoping 6.3 fixes this bug.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Yeah no body does the planting seeds everybody does the sexy time but for female playthrough that quest is bugged as soon as you head back to the paladin you get a black screen upon going their room hoping 6.3 fixes this bug.
Fix screen blackout in church, wounded paladin task and freeze in Bordel (FOR 6.2) Thanks russian translator

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys i have another question. In quest where you go with Mayla to demon realm to regain her powers and free Ellyias but she is dead. So there are two options Help her get her powers back or knock her out. When You knock her out she will be found i Castle Jail, but when we let her get powers back, where can I find any continuation with her or there is not any continuation with her?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Guys I need help. In act 3 I talked to Facis and he told me that Chieftain Krathon ivites me to Emek Rest. But i go there and I can't find him. Does anyone knows where I can find him?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hey guys i have another question. In quest where you go with Mayla to demon realm to regain her powers and free Ellyias but she is dead. So there are two options Help her get her powers back or knock her out. When You knock her out she will be found i Castle Jail, but when we let her get powers back, where can I find any continuation with her or there is not any continuation with her?
There is no continuation if you don't capture her, as far as I know.

• Sad
Reactions: scrumbles

kogz

Jul 25, 2022
Hello. I downloaded the game, but after the start new game half of screen is black, i can only see the bottom half of the game's screen. Someone can explain to me how deal with it? It's not first game when i have this problem.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello. I downloaded the game, but after the start new game half of screen is black, i can only see the bottom half of the game's screen. Someone can explain to me how deal with it? It's not first game when i have this problem.
Uuuh....you have to send a screenshot for more details on your problem...

Any news of the update?
It's currently out, but we'll have to wait for like a week or two to have it released publicly...or when it's time it's released for lower tier patrons or something...

Guys I need help. In act 3 I talked to Facis and he told me that Chieftain Krathon ivites me to Emek Rest. But i go there and I can't find him. Does anyone knows where I can find him?
IIRC, you'll find him waiting in a room in the castle or something...You just have to find where he is waiting for you, Idk it's been over a year ever since I've done that quest....You can just send me the save file and I'll manage...

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Unpopular opinion: instead of creating a new character, Xyless, they could have expanded Mayla's content since the beginning. You stop her: you enslave her. You let her get her powers back: you start the equivalent of what currently is Xyless' dom route.
Update your drivers. See if anything improves when you shift between fullscreen and windowed mode, or if you change the display resolution.
If the problem persists, start new a thread on General Troubleshooting, list your graphic card and the games you have issues with, and post a screenshot. This way you are more likely to find a solution.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Zergmax13

Apr 16, 2019
Strange bug in the brothel. The character gets into a cut scene and freezes after it. Perhaps someone can tell me what the problem is? (Just go to the brothel on the map to see the bug)

Reactions: Necromant
Aug 27, 2017
Strange bug in the brothel. The character gets into a cut scene and freezes after it. Perhaps someone can tell me what the problem is? (Just go to the brothel on the map to see the bug)
most likely coz there's 2 scenes started together and script was broken. here, i made it. enjoy ur scenes.I just start both of them, 1st one must be immediatly in room, other one w/ Anna after some time (do mission or tho) and visit again

Reactions: Zergmax13
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes