KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hey If I wanna get Xyless not enslaved but freed how much morality I need? I read somwhere that I need 15 morality or lower?Someone help please

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
do the devs know about the unity drama? i saw the post about the game in the works and i am a little worried
Yeah, Kaliyo said on their Discord they aren't worried about it since it shouldn't affect them. The game would need to earn $200,000 in 12 months to be targeted by that dumb scheme.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hey If I wanna get Xyless not enslaved but freed how much morality I need? I read somwhere that I need 15 morality or lower?Someone help please
.....I think you mean how much morality you need to make her join you without being enslaved to you since you CAN give her freedom.....

-15 Morality or more is required for her to WILLINGLY join your side while she's free....or else she'd be free and NOT join your side.

You're welcome!

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
If you allow her to be free you must have a morality of 15 or less when you visit her in the castle or she will leave.
If you are above 15, you can use an editor to change it before you talk to her so she won't leave and then change it back after the interaction. There are no additional checks for this later in the game so it won't matter what your morality is afterwards.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
i don't recommend starting until 6.3 or 6.4 are released. 6.2 is very buggy.
That buggyness you mentioned. Did that affect things at the beginning of the game? I just started playing and it's a bit strange to have bugs right at the start when this game has been in development for so long. When meeting the succubus my character said something about our goal being to destroy some evil god or something that I never heard about. And I was given a quest by a nun to retrieve some stone slab that was stolen by bandits, but it's not in my quest journal and going to the bandits I couldn't find any stone slabs there.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
.....I think you mean how much morality you need to make her join you without being enslaved to you since you CAN give her freedom.....

-15 Morality or more is required for her to WILLINGLY join your side while she's free....or else she'd be free and NOT join your side.

You're welcome!

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
If you allow her to be free you must have a morality of 15 or less when you visit her in the castle or she will leave.
If you are above 15, you can use an editor to change it before you talk to her so she won't leave and then change it back after the interaction. There are no additional checks for this later in the game so it won't matter what your morality is afterwards.
Thank you:) I have morality around 45 so I have a lot of work to lower it

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Might be something i'm looking for. I messed with the walk speed and the game couldn't keep up with the frame, My character would go out of the screen.

OH GOD I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MTOOL'S EXISTENCE!!! xDDDD
the-simpsons-why-didnt-i-think-of-that.gif

Just increase the circled one (I know that it's not a circle, but....JUST READ!) to 1 (or 2 or more...if you wanna fly like a dude who took 500Kg of Cocaine at once...xDD)
1694789036027.png

The one on the left Increases the game's FPS (or frameskips?), which naturally, would cause freezes with the game's animation.

Thank you:) I have morality around 45 so I have a lot of work to lower it
...normally, I'm against using cheats in any game, but since messing with Morale from high to low or vice versa is so ass, I'll make this an exception...

How to apply cheat:

Copy the file into the game's directory and REPLACE ALL OF THEM!

And you'll find the "Cheats" button in the pause menu.

Oh and if you went for the unlock gallery one, Ignore the skull button pop-up, that was for an older version, just visit the gallery.

Both of you are welcome!

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
And I was given a quest by a nun to retrieve some stone slab that was stolen by bandits, but it's not in my quest journal and going to the bandits I couldn't find any stone slabs there.
You can get the slab from one bandit near Warlock Tower.
There are bugs regarding some skills and items. Some quests ain't showing in the guest log, but the beginning is still playable from what I see.

Last edited:

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
You can get the slab from one bandit near Warlock Tower.
There are bugs regarding some skills and items. Some quests ain't showing in the guest log, but the beginning is still playable from what I see.
Which gender did you take because female is kind of broken in the beginning but I have never play as the male for some reason.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Which gender did you take because female is kind of broken in the beginning but I have never play as the male for some reason.
Yes, I'm female. But do you mean it's broken in that my character often gets called a he, or are there actually more bugs for a female character?

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I play as a male. The only thing broken at the beginning was planting seeds in the paladin quest, but It is an old bug since years ago. They probably won't fix it in 6.3 version anyway.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I play as a male. The only thing broken at the beginning was planting seeds in the paladin quest, but It is an old bug since years ago. They probably won't fix it in 6.3 version anyway.
Yeah no body does the planting seeds everybody does the sexy time but for female playthrough that quest is bugged as soon as you head back to the paladin you get a black screen upon going their room hoping 6.3 fixes this bug.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes