Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Far be it from me to play a devil's advocate, but they are probably working on a new game at the same time.

Plus, bugs aside (yeah, pretty hard to set that aside, I know), the big updates themselves were\are pretty nice, if take a bit too long to come out.
Issue is they postponed polishing up Arenus(which is still a mess balance-wise and has no gallery) last winter in order to finish up Roundscape GOLD and now it seems like they are starting to stall finishing up RS so they can go work on their new game.

There is something perpetually flawed with this company where they just can't or wont complete their fucking projects ever. Just keep it at like 95% finished and leave it in its flawed unpolished state with missing/broken features for ages until they come around and feel like completing it. I seriously can't stand people like this. If you're gonna do it, do it right. If you got two great games on your hand that a lot of sweat and tears went into making it, so why present it in this sloppy unpolished state for ages???

Unless they are doing it on purpose out of fear that patrons will unsubscribe if they actually complete their projects, which is just...... utterly mind-blowing if that is the case. Then the whole system is just fucked.

Last edited:

BangBro

Apr 19, 2018
thanks i can find the note in the inventory
In case anyone else had this problem...The item is in the quest items, called "mysterious note". I realize this question was asked 2 years ago. This is not for this person but anyone else looking through this forum.

Sometimes man, this game is so good. And then it pulls crap like this.

Last edited:

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
Someone posted a workaround a while ago that i used too:

1. Get a horse in Slinsk. (500 gold)
2. Enter the paladin room and get the black screen.
3. Open the menu, use the horse to get back to your castle.
4. Talk to your horse in your castle to get back to the paladin room and now it will work properly.
5. There is a chance that they will repeat the quest stating dialogue so just talk to the NPC again without leaving.
6. Enjoy the unlocked class.

Look for the mastermind behind this workaround, he deserves all the credit.
sorry for late reply, actually i just use debug stone that used in case if changed from male to female or vice versa. after i got enter paladin room and got black screen if i do this i will enter the room and can finished paladin quest. but do use the stone again to avoid missed as opposite

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
What caused the shift from "this is the final update for this game?". Their previous game when Roundscape was first considered complete went that badly?
They realized that the game is a minefield and it will take more time the clear it, plus they are focusing on their next unity project.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
multiple pronoun (even after using the item) and grammatical errors in the VERY FIRST area of the game in 6.2. so much for a gold edition.

Last edited:

PolitElmo

Oct 1, 2018
Can someone add a mid-game save file?
After some time i went back to the game and i don't want to see things for another 2 hours

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
It is in the game but it unlocks in a act lll
I am playing as male farm, in act 2 i get meredith with wandering minotaur in the west side of Emek Rest. Should I have not get them together and wait to Act 3 to get scene Farm MomxMinotaur? And how properly corrupt Farm Mom? 1.I find her as Adime 2.get her out of brothel so I can play with her in her house 3. Do I accept Mar or not? can I get this Scene even with Mar being around or not? And, If I can get this Scene even with Mar being around do I have to wait to Act 3 with this Minotaur in west side of Emek rest or I can get scene MinotaurxMere and Farm MomxMinotaur in one game run? At the end where do I find this minotaur to start the scene?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
So far Roundscape II seems rather... generic? I think that is the best word to use. It reminds me of some random Japanese RPG, with nothing special to set it apart from other 3D games. Certainly does not get me excited for the new game. Hopefully they will at least fix most of the bugs in Roundscape I.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Roundscape 2 in 3d huh big risk hopefully no " Interactive" sex scenes at least.
Especially considering they already tried a 3d game and people weren't too keen on it. So to go all in on this is something

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
wow the preview looks like ass. store bought unity assets completely void of any personality. even the 3 girls shown there have the exact same face and body. not to mention the file size will be massive and it'll run like shit. good luck to em.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes