warwick258

Mar 2, 2018
Well i have a little problem. i teleport from the castle to the Gnoll's camp and can't back, character say that she can't go out without team and weapons. Auto save save here so i stuck. last save i have from 3 h ago so kinda to much, any way i can teleport to any location?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
quest item horse? i don't have. i miss it at this point or what?( never mind, i just add item)
Don't worry, you didn't miss any quest. If I am not mistaken, it's just a regular horse you can buy in Slink for 500 gold (there are some stables in the bottom left quarter).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I noticed there is no mention of it here.
But the dev's older trilogy games called Ass Effect gave a code for roundscape adorvia when it was finished.
That bonus code is 952351

No idea what it does. and I think it might not work anymore with latest version. but I thought I would share it.
I got that code in 2013

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
They are planning a 6.4 too?

I have a question to anyone who tried 6.3: does it require a new clean start?
6.2 added +HP and MP for level ups to new games, so i had to restart when i tried it. Does this patch have anything similar?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
They are planning a 6.4 too?

I have a question to anyone who tried 6.3: does it require a new clean start?
6.2 added +HP and MP for level ups to new games, so i had to restart when i tried it. Does this patch have anything similar?
Difficult to know they say version 6.3 would be available in the coming week or in the next next one.

Last edited:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022

RexRemington

Jan 12, 2023
just to clarify, my response was about the 6.2 version, idk the 6.3 was out when i written my post, sorry for
for the misunderstanding :HideThePain:

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Far be it from me to play a devil's advocate, but they are probably working on a new game at the same time.

Plus, bugs aside (yeah, pretty hard to set that aside, I know), the big updates themselves were\are pretty nice, if take a bit too long to come out.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes