GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
it is deleted again, like someone is running a crusade against pre AI art update
Engie's near - Engie's here!
1692945763975.png
Erecting new link:

Also, that's no crusade - just the GoFile having limitation on how long a file could be hosted.

For anonymous free user at least. Never tried making an account - maybe it will expand how long the file lasts. Gonna try that/

Reactions: Riaman

KirbDog

Dec 14, 2018
Found a way to bypass this bug.
1. You need a quest item Horse.
2. You need RpgMakerSaveEdit (i've been using 0.69 version)

In the gnoll camp use Horse item, this should teleport you to castle, create new save file. (If you'll try to leave castle, you end up in gnoll camp again)

Open created save file in RpgMakerSaveEdit. Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables.
In Switches you need to set HorseActive switch to not selected.
Save changes in program, load edited save file and leave castle, you should be in oakshire.
thanks the the tip, but I deleted the game a few weeks ago at least now someone in the future can fix their save files if they ever get softlock.

Reactions: Bargazan

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Rilke is the most infuriating content I've ever had in an hgame. every combination of choices is always wrong and she leaves forever with a letter on the ground.

Please God. what conversation options do I need to combine to keep this from happening.
theres a wiki that has alot of details for some of the quest. favor for rilke has alot of dead ends and some strange ways for her to get mad at you

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
theres a wiki that has alot of details for some of the quest. favor for rilke has alot of dead ends and some strange ways for her to get mad at you
apparently its a bug? some of the comments on the wiki have work arounds but i never even tried it yet

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
i hope some one know how to fix this, i got stuck after finishing paladin quest and come inside church to get paladin job then got soft lock black screen. repeated starting games from begining but still not work

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
i hope some one know how to fix this, i got stuck after finishing paladin quest and come inside church to get paladin job then got soft lock black screen. repeated starting games from begining but still not work
Someone posted a workaround a while ago that i used too:

1. Get a horse in Slinsk. (500 gold)
2. Enter the paladin room and get the black screen.
3. Open the menu, use the horse to get back to your castle.
4. Talk to your horse in your castle to get back to the paladin room and now it will work properly.
5. There is a chance that they will repeat the quest stating dialogue so just talk to the NPC again without leaving.
6. Enjoy the unlocked class.

Look for the mastermind behind this workaround, he deserves all the credit.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
How does lockpicking work in this game? Tried to figure it out by myself but the game takes away your lockpicks even if you load?
Literally the Skyrim lockpicking. The hotkeys for me are the basic arrow keys. Up+Down to turn the pick to find the sweet spot and then left/right to try to open it. Picks break extremely fast on harder locks without any skill points, but all chests can be opened with IRL luck and saving.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
where can i find camilla?
already started act 2 but didnt meet her so far anyone who can tell me where she is?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
i was at Emeks rest and Jenna had a quest but it said a lot would change so i didnt accept yet
then i went in talked to her dad andnow both are gone and i cant find them, looked everywhere

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes