Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If you say that you don't like something you are kicked/banned
If that is the case, that is incredibly petty. I'd just like to know weather I got kicked or straight up banned with no warning lol. I'd bet if it was announced every time somebody was kicked/banned they wouldn't do it so freely. Its straight up just censorship of any criticism with these petty devs.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Where can I find the exhibition?
Gallery in-game is extremely broken. But you can search for the folder itself, which is a hidden folder located at: Roundscape Adorevia (game's general folder)/www/img/pictures. You'll just have to type "pictures" in the folder adress manually. Alternatively, you can look for Roundscape gallery on hentai port-sites.

P.S. And yes, on hentai sites or in folder the images would be amess. You'll have to figure out what is what and with which character by manually browsing all of them. It maybe a bit tedious, since there are literal hundreds of them.

Last edited:

Bargazan

Sep 4, 2020
Found a way to bypass this bug.
1. You need a quest item Horse.
2. You need RpgMakerSaveEdit (i've been using 0.69 version)

In the gnoll camp use Horse item, this should teleport you to castle, create new save file. (If you'll try to leave castle, you end up in gnoll camp again)

Open created save file in RpgMakerSaveEdit. Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables.
In Switches you need to set HorseActive switch to not selected.
Save changes in program, load edited save file and leave castle, you should be in oakshire.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How to unlock codes in the new version?? Please I need you guys. I can't play with that walking speed
Hello! Does anyone know how to unlock the code cheats in the new version :)
Please how to change movement speed :(
Uuh..Hello...Hello Helloooo! (If you know, you know)

Here you go.

Just replace the files from the attached RAR file with the game's ones and it'll be available for you.

1692911077495.png

Credits:
Mod - Cheat Mod - RPGM - Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain] | F95zone

As for the movement speed:

Just activate this from the settings:

1692911134626.png

It'll make you move faster.

Wait I also just realize the this new version 6.2 also not have a difficulty?
They deleted the can attack twice sometimes in the perks too??
The game is still recieving updates until today...they'll most likely be added back.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

rroniandmagj

Jul 29, 2021
Uuh..Hello...Hello Helloooo! (If you know, you know)

Here you go.

Just replace the files from the attached RAR file with the game's ones and it'll be available for you.

View attachment 2876360

Credits:
Mod - Cheat Mod - RPGM - Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain] | F95zone

As for the movement speed:

Just activate this from the settings:

View attachment 2876365

It'll make you move faster.

The game is still recieving updates until today...they'll most likely be added back.
Where is skull icon?
Where is gallery?

Last edited:

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I was trying to see all outcomes for the A Paladins Pledge quest and the game autosaved it,what switches or variables would I need to change to restart the quest? (I'm using joiplays cheats to view switches and variables)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Thoughts about new origin? Amount of content, story integrity?
I've tried the mage-origin, and am currently at the start of Act III. It's not done particularly well - the origin doesn't mention orcs at all, and suddenly you're asking everyone in Oakshire about orcs. The side characters from the origin eventually popped back into the game, and then disappeared again (the former justified, the latter not). As far as I remember, one lewd scene (for woman at least). Not bad, but also not worth picking that origin for.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes