Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I thought they were finished with Roundscape?
But the tag says Completed.

Ditto and this was another game i had to drop because it was quite long, But knowing this game its actually finished then i may give it once again a try to play it at full :D
The game got the "completed" tag years ago when the main story was done. It had 4-5 major updates since then (think DLCs) and recently 6.0 was supposed to be the big content update to actually close the game. However it was full of bugs, so 6.1 and 6.2 was all bug fixes and a bit of quality of life update.

I'm curious about what's inside 6.3 which is supposed to be finally the really REALLY final final update. Unless of course something changed in the plans.

Does anyone have the patch notes?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The game got the "completed" tag years ago when the main story was done. It had 4-5 major updates since then (think DLCs) and recently 6.0 was supposed to be the big content update to actually close the game. However it was full of bugs, so 6.1 and 6.2 was all bug fixes and a bit of quality of life update.

I'm curious about what's inside 6.3 which is supposed to be finally the really REALLY final final update. Unless of course something changed in the plans.

Does anyone have the patch notes?
Thanks for the info!

This game in matter of updates reminds me of Third Crisis in which the only differences are that one it's completed while the other one still in progress but adding on and on and on lots of scenes updates surely until it hits v1.00 or even reachs the same development timeframe of roundscape adorevia???

Anyways there's for sure those random updates on these completed games as you said to fix bugs and even if they feel up to add new scenes.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
i was at Emeks rest and Jenna had a quest but it said a lot would change so i didnt accept yet
then i went in talked to her dad andnow both are gone and i cant find them, looked everywhere
Please Help!

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes