Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
I still don't know to trigger the lady trumere event.

Does my character need to be pure or corrupt? Any advice would be appreciated.
For Thief Origin only, in Act II and after unlocking the Club Summerheat, go to Oakshire and talk to the messenger, read the note.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Does anyone know where this Zedi character is? Or if it even exists? I found this on the game's Wikia page. 1692359758921.png

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Does anyone know where this Zedi character is? Or if it even exists? I found this on the game's Wikia page. View attachment 2860010

Yeah, in that big ass tower you'd find in Oakshire (Yes, at the very start), in case you don't know where to find it....hear me out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1- Enter the tower
2- You'll meet that creepy-ass Wizard that wants to become younger and mistakes you for his servant...and he'll order you to fetch some spider legs.. guess how you'd do that?

That's right!, kill those spider enemies!

3- Return back to him with the spider legs, then Zedi would appear and would ask you to kill that damn Wizard...sooo... do it if you want her by your side!

BONUS NOTE: Be sure that Meredith is on the team and decide to spare him...then she'd be like:" What about the People of Oakshire?!?"

Then go for "You're right"

Then the wizard would get killed, but the difference here is that you'd get a piece of equipment!

You're welcome!

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Yeah, in that big ass tower you'd find in Oakshire (Yes, at the very start), in case you don't know where to find it....hear me out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1- Enter the tower
2- You'll meet that creepy-ass Wizard that wants to become younger and mistakes you for his servant...and he'll order you to fetch some spider legs.. guess how you'd do that?

That's right!, kill those spider enemies!

3- Return back to him with the spider legs, then Zedi would appear and would ask you to kill that damn Wizard...sooo... do it if you want her by your side!

BONUS NOTE: Be sure that Meredith is on the team and decide to spare him...then she'd be like:" What about the People of Oakshire?!?"

Then go for "You're right"

Then the wizard would get killed, but the difference here is that you'd get a piece of equipment!

You're welcome!
Thank you very much for this guide! I do have a question, since I play with a female protagonist I also need horse cum as the ingredient for the wizard, where could I get that?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Thank you very much for this guide! I do have a question, since I play with a female protagonist I also need horse cum as the ingredient for the wizard, where could I get that?

Errr....Uuuuh.....I've never completed a playthrough as the female MC, but I'd guess that you'd have to extract it by.....you know....the usual,obvious way for these kind of games.....
tumblr_mt759l7rVK1sped3xo1_400.gif

BUT I do remember Ruksana's quest for horse cum as the male MC by finding a horse in "The Deep Woods" (By exploring the place where you have met Clawyn (The cute elf)......outside the village ofc, DUUUH! XD )

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Hey everyone, finally deciding to give this game a try. Which of the male origins has the most content (varied interactions, sex scenes, quests, etc)?

AhMeXAli

Sep 24, 2021
1. Lizagon, top left in Lizagon village as healer
2. gothic girl in Summeredge armor shop for Cassandra shop
3. Innkeper in Cinkahn (or Yakotin, not sure)
You MUST to talk with blacksmith in Oakshire every time when recruite one of them, otherwise they don't show in stores.
im it the stage before that the blacksmith guy is in slinks he said i need to kill the ghouls in oakshire
and i cant find the ghouls

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
im it the stage before that the blacksmith guy is in slinks he said i need to kill the ghouls in oakshire
There's the ones in town but there should also be some in the basement of the inn that many of us missed, should be stairs out front that lead down. Also you find a certain someone down there.

Reactions: AhMeXAli

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
That is the same place from Meredith quest, Oakshire Secret. Basement where you find her mom and fight female Vampire. No need to hunt ghouls across Oakshire, go right there, kill some vampires and in main room with big red carpet and piano you will find ghoul boos. Kill him and go back to Irvok, quest giver blacksmith in Slinsk. After that do some side quest and return to Irvok. He will tell you to find people for recovering Oakshire.

Reactions: AhMeXAli

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How to finish Lamya named Amatum quest?

Finished Crisis in Summeredge, talked to Twilia and the Amatum, don't have the tentacle monster, somehow don't have the Anatum quest despite having agreed to find a mate for the Amatum.

Is this another bug? Thanks!

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
How to finish Lamya named Amatum quest?

Finished Crisis in Summeredge, talked to Twilia and the Amatum, don't have the tentacle monster, somehow don't have the Anatum quest despite having agreed to find a mate for the Amatum.

Is this another bug? Thanks!
After talking with Twilia in Summeredge Uni, just go to Amatum and talk with her. It is Queen of the Deep quest. And this is only for male.
For female, you don't find mate for her, you are mate.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
So I was able to best the entire abyss, is there like another similar type challenge, as that is the only one I recall from the older versions, and if people were wondering how I did it, well it was mostly down to luck xD and having some rather powerful glyphs.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone in the discord who can invite?? Idk if they just purged all members who weren't patreon subs or its just me who got banned/kicked.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes