Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
The switches associated with the succubus and orc gloryhole would appear to be #s 3196 and 3197. 3196 being SucGloryStarrt set to true to cause the scene to occur.

As for unlocking scenes, there are many but if you're just asking about the gallery its 4671
Thanks but can't get the variables to show up on Save Editor.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hello dunno if this was posted here or not my game is starting to crash everytime i go into a fight. i spent 14h of playtime without any trouble but now each time i fight it crashes. any help? crash.png

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Affection and corruption don't affect each other. It's how much corruption a character has that matters.
I have 19 corruption with MEREDITH the walkthrough is saying that i need 15 to start the first scene when i sleep in the castle, but is not trigging.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Scenes not triggering, G'linda and other missions not appearing on journal, the eternal castle whitemoon quest. After that many years the game STILL broken? I had to download a mod, to make the game work right.

Seldomshock

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone have any idea on how to get the "Emek's Rest" / Outlander ending? I have no idea how it nor the Mayla ending get triggered.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Scenes not triggering, G'linda and other missions not appearing on journal, the eternal castle whitemoon quest. After that many years the game STILL broken? I had to download a mod, to make the game work right.
Castle Whitemoon quest is bugged, but the bug could be bypassed. You should to it step by step, in exact order as written in the log. Then it will work.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone have any idea on how to get the "Emek's Rest" / Outlander ending? I have no idea how it nor the Mayla ending get triggered.
I couldn't trigger Emek's Rest Ending even with help from this forum, but I did Mayla's.

For Mayla Ending you must agree to help Mayla in Act III (when she appears before you in the right wing), then inside Murkhal's realm knock her out, then progress through her dialogues in the dungeon until at some point she will promise to share a secret with you in return for release. Important! You must do it before you kill the first big bad in Act III (the one who messes with Cinkhan).

You go talk to Succubus, return to Mayla, agree to release her. Now each time big bads of Act III die, you will have an option to consume their shard of Murkhal's soul. You must consume all four pieces if you want to get this ending.

After releasing Mayla you go to your Castle's Inn (will grant you a scene), then go west of Slinks (will grant you a scene, but interaction it is bugged, looping for 10-20 times if you trigger it from Slinsk's side and infinite time when you trigger it from Oaskhire), then go to Slinsk Inn (will grant you a scene).

Afterwards, she will be waiting for you in Yakotin Inn. You must collect three pieces of Murkhal's soul (meaning doing all big bads except the last one) and she will grant you another scene.

Then, in the final fight, you must consume the final shard of Death God's soul and Mayla will be waiting for you in the final scene. There, upon choosing the right options, you pushes Hero to apotheosis.

And this is how you get Mayla ending. Pretty easy one.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone know who this is and how to trigger the scene?
Its at the end of Tesa questline.

Tesa is Act II location available only through warp-crystal, to the left of Summeredge on the map. To unlock this scene you must complete entire questline and then choose to have your way with nexilim brigand chief.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Wht does increasing in corruption do ?
Only Meredith has actual working corruption system that unlock a lot of new scenes. Ruksana's and Clawyn's corruption unlock nothing but, IIRC, alter a few interactions. All other characters have non-working corruption meters that influence nothing.

Oh, and Meredith's, Ruksana's and Clawyn's corruption decide whether or not they will support you should you choose an evil ending at the end.

That's basically it.

And if you mean Hero's morality meter, then it will go as follows:
1) sword in stone at the shrine near Oakshire is the best weapon in game and is unlocked through having (IIRC) 50+ morality. Having negative morality bars your from entering the shrine altogether;
2) sword in chest under the tree west of Slinsk is a good weapon that is unlocked through having (IIRC) 20+ morality;
3) accessory item Plug of Power gives you +1 on physical attack, magical attack, agility, physical defense and magical defense per each point of negative morality, which coukd quickly turn Hero into unkillable killdozer. Though you'll find it only somewhere in Act II or even Act III, I don't recall details;
4) alter some interactions with other characters, though precious few.

Seldomshock

Jun 29, 2018
I couldn't trigger Emek's Rest Ending even with help from this forum, but I did Mayla's.

For Mayla Ending you must agree to help Mayla in Act III (when she appears before you in the right wing), then inside Murkhal's realm knock her out, then progress through her dialogues in the dungeon until at some point she will promise to share a secret with you in return for release. Important! You must do it before you kill the first big bad in Act III (the one who messes with Cinkhan).

You go talk to Succubus, return to Mayla, agree to release her. Now each time big bads of Act III die, you will have an option to consume their shard of Murkhal's soul. You must consume all four pieces if you want to get this ending.

After releasing Mayla you go to your Castle's Inn (will grant you a scene), then go west of Slinks (will grant you a scene, but interaction it is bugged, looping for 10-20 times if you trigger it from Slinsk's side and infinite time when you trigger it from Oaskhire), then go to Slinsk Inn (will grant you a scene).

Afterwards, she will be waiting for you in Yakotin Inn. You must collect three pieces of Murkhal's soul (meaning doing all big bads except the last one) and she will grant you another scene.

Then, in the final fight, you must consume the final shard of Death God's soul and Mayla will be waiting for you in the final scene. There, upon choosing the right options, you pushes Hero to apotheosis.

And this is how you get Mayla ending. Pretty easy one.
Thank you!
I also got the Emek's rest ending questline to trigger, but Krathon is missing from Emek's rest so idk how to progress.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Whereabouts is Rulwe in the castle? i swear ive looked everywhere, but i cant find him
Edit: oh hes just outside, not in the actual castle, my bad.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Really sad that my old save is not working, even though I spent a good 40 hours on it, its pretty depressing, is there anyway to get it to work or na, cuz I get the same error, "can't define y"

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes