Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
When you talk with Veronica, in some point she will ask you to ask Meredith to join Brothel. ( sorry for maybe bad english, not my native language)
she keeps saying ill take care of the place you go on your adventure etc. so i dont know what im missing or havent done yet to reach that point

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
she keeps saying ill take care of the place you go on your adventure etc. so i dont know what im missing or havent done yet to reach that point
Yes, she saying that a lot, but randomly she will ask you about Meredith. Anoying, I know... Just keep doing quests around and come back to her after every single quest. You are coming back to castle anyway after quests to collect money from chest.

KirbDog

Dec 14, 2018
No, you're not Softlocked.

Just ask one of the Gnolls (I don't remember which one) to take you back home.

I tried talking to all 6 Gnolls on the map and they won't teleport me back to the castle sucks too cuz I was so close to the end I use the crystal you get at at the castle after the Gnoll leader visits the MC castle

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Guys, I'm reposting this question 'cause apparently I did not attach the save, but basically my issue is this:
Randomly, out of nowhere, shortly after I made Ruksana pregnant, she told me to find her '' behind the castle '' but then she disappeared from my party. She's not at the castle anymore, is this a bug or does it have to do something with her being pregnant? Or if not, how do I bring her back through save editor or something? Please help, thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Celistial

potatogod45

Oct 30, 2019
the tittle of all the town on the transport map and on the gallery sudden disappear after Carys quest,help 1691252121098.png 1691251684141.png

Last edited:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I tried talking to all 6 Gnolls on the map and they won't teleport me back to the castle sucks too cuz I was so close to the end I use the crystal you get at at the castle after the Gnoll leader visits the MC castle

Uuuh....

Probably a bug?

That's how I'd be able to leave back in 5.8b...

Please tell me that you have an another save.....

Guys, I'm reposting this question 'cause apparently I did not attach the save, but basically my issue is this:
Randomly, out of nowhere, shortly after I made Ruksana pregnant, she told me to find her '' behind the castle '' but then she disappeared from my party. She's not at the castle anymore, is this a bug or does it have to do something with her being pregnant? Or if not, how do I bring her back through save editor or something? Please help, thank you

Well duuuh, you don't really expect her (or any female companion you got pregnant) to fight while being pregnant.

That'd happen with all of your female companions you get em pregnant with The MC's child in general...

Here's how you fast forward the pregnancy "period" (Get it, Period of time?, Girls getting Period?, I'm not sorry and I'm standing my ground!!)

1- Open up The Castle's map.

2- You'd have to find where she is...you'd find her here:
1691259080880.png
3- Once you have arrived there, you'd have to either go:
Up and then Right.
Or
Right and then Up.

And this is where you'd find her.
1691259144704.png

And then she'd ask you for pregnant sex and you'd either accept or refuse...then the game would fast-forward the pregnancy ''period''. (Yes, I did it again,why?, because I can and why not?)

And then she'd give birth.

AAAAAnd then she'd be able to get back to the party and you'd be able to assign her back to your formation!

You're welcome!

And remember:

This is what'd happen if you got any of your female companions pregnant in general and you'd have to find em and ALL of em would ask pregnant sex (optional) so that you fast-forward through her pregnancy "period" (Yes, I'm still not sorry)

After that, you'd be able to get her back to your party and you'd be able to assign her back to your formation!

Oh and one last thing...

I have a question...for you....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yqmo.

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone know what to do in Summeredge manor? Becouse I dont. I destroyed all anchors, talk with brother and sister in right room on second floor but all house is still pink with crazy maid who walk arond.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Anyone know what to do in Summeredge manor? Becouse I dont. I destroyed all anchors, talk with brother and sister in right room on second floor but all house is still pink with crazy maid who walk arond.
Its easier to use the guide or read the wiki that hoping for someone to wrote all the steps to follow man

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
the gamegill walkthrough its old? ha
If its some other walkthrough except this one i dont know. Do you?

[Roundscape Adorevia] Unnoficial Game Guide.pdf
  • File size: 5.59MB
  • Uploaded: 2020-12-08 17:01:01

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes