Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I raised her aff to 49 via save editor still gives me we've already had that talk. Second i searched #1627 through save editor didn't find it it jumped from #1300 to #1900. Thirdly i tried the text editor and change the indent still didn't work edit : i used commonEvents not map i'm new to this.
How do you raise her affewction with save editor, i can only raise stats

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to find the arcane dust? I took the potion but I don't see it, so I can't proceed with the game. Is the wizard origin just broken?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Same to me when playing female character only.
I had the same problem. Here is how I circumvened it: Enter the paladins room. On the black screen, open the menu and select the horse (under quest items, you need to buy it in Slinks). This brings you back to the castle. Now leave the castle, and you are back in the Paladin's room - except, now you can actually see it.

Reactions: Nesa67

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
I had the same problem. Here is how I circumvened it: Enter the paladins room. On the black screen, open the menu and select the horse (under quest items, you need to buy it in Slinks). This brings you back to the castle. Now leave the castle, and you are back in the Paladin's room - except, now you can actually see it.
LOL! Thx!

Reactions: Catwashere

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
I'm playing as a female. for some reason there are items that won't let me buy. I beat the 3 minotaurs but it won't let me buy the sparing outfit and It won't let me buy anti-pregnancy potions either. I didn't plan to use them but it's just for comment too

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you get meredith brothel scene. got 6 hired prostitues, brothel full star and farm mom scene already and kept completing dwarf girl quest but no meredith

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
how do you get meredith brothel scene. got 6 hired prostitues, brothel full star and farm mom scene already and kept completing dwarf girl quest but no meredith
Did you agree with Veronica that you girls works in brothel? You get big red warning when Veronica ask you that. If you are that scenes are random so you are just unlucky.

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
It's in mtool
Thanks for all your help. You helped me figure out I'm just a fucking idiot. And introduced a cool tool at the same time.
There was no bug, it was just a stupid coincidence. I got poisoned and THEN got the burning armor shortly after that, and I equipped it without reading the description. -.-

Turns out it put my HP recovery into the negative, just as it obviously says.
I feel so dumb right now. xD

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes