sn0wB4ll

Apr 15, 2023
Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 12.59.06.png
How can I finish this quest? I killed 3 skeletons, talked to the succubus but the quest still not be completed

worick2000

Nov 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to change the aff+ of carys i have played the game and finished most of tge side quests and i can't raise her off points each time i ask her about her extra limb tells me " we already talk about this" u want to raise her aff from what i read her its in commonevents.json what exactly do i change for that.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
ppl kept saying the dwarf prostitute's brother is at summeredge at the arena area but i still couldnt find him
Not her brother. A generic guy to the left of Arena entrance, near stalls. Whatever Ellie (dwarf prostitute) tells you, its always this guy. This system is bugged.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
NPC near Arena entrace in Summeredge.
Wrong. The brother is in Novos.

Not her brother. A generic guy to the left of Arena entrance, near stalls. Whatever Ellie (dwarf prostitute) tells you, its always this guy. This system is bugged.
This has been fixed. Playing 6.2, Ellie has sent me to the "dirty man in the Summeredge Slums" and to the Nexilim in Ornesse. In both cases, the relevant NPC was where they are supposed to me, and handed over the brothel debt.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

This has been fixed. Playing 6.2, Ellie has sent me to the "dirty man in the Summeredge Slums" and to the Nexilim in Ornesse. In both cases, the relevant NPC was where they are supposed to me, and handed over the brothel debt.
Good to hear they finally fixed this annoying bug. Thank you for info.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017

which part in novos may i ask?

Squirmy

Apr 9, 2018
go through the cave next to the chapel on the left, there are some wolves but it's not hard. Then go top and then right iirc. Tip: explore the map
I'll keep that in mind if it happens again thanks. I did get it to work. Deleted all saves in file then new game. I think the autosave causes problems, turned that off from the start and it all went smooth. Well until the autsave turned itself back on but so far so good.

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
So I don't really follow the developer alot about this game, would 6.3 be the final version for a while? That means a proper full gallery and everything?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to change the aff+ of carys i have played the game and finished most of tge side quests and i can't raise her off points each time i ask her about her extra limb tells me " we already talk about this" u want to raise her aff from what i read her its in commonevents.json what exactly do i change for that.

If you already talked to her previously, then you will need to reset the scene by deselecting switch #1627 (Use a save editor)

The first option to increase the affection is to use a save editor increase variable #52 (It needs to be greater than 17 I believe for her to be willing to discuss that subject)

I have included a second option that only requires using a text editor to modify one of the maps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.

Reactions: worick2000

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
where can you find alice. ppl are syaing she's barricaded in a house in oakshire but couldnt find her in the couple's home

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes