Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
Where/How do I get the wizard origin scenes?

I am almost in Act III and there is not a hint of new content for this origin

Dec 28, 2022
soo almost end of the month.. are there any news on the 6.3 release? :)
There was a post on patreon the 24th saying "end of the month" and radio silence since then. Which is fair, but some people asked "did you mean end of july because that's like... now?" and there aren't any responses to that.

On discord same thing, Kal mentions the update coming next week on the 17th, but obv that isn't how it went down. He's mentioned the update a couple times, the 26th being the most recent, when referring to what will be on it and what he's fixing, but no talk on release so far (unless it's on a channel I don't have access too?)

Reactions: Sephrioth

Sephrioth

Dec 6, 2020
There was a post on patreon the 24th saying "end of the month" and radio silence since then. Which is fair, but some people asked "did you mean end of july because that's like... now?" and there aren't any responses to that.

On discord same thing, Kal mentions the update coming next week on the 17th, but obv that isn't how it went down. He's mentioned the update a couple times, the 26th being the most recent, when referring to what will be on it and what he's fixing, but no talk on release so far (unless it's on a channel I don't have access too?)
ok so i guess it wont happen today or tommorow.. thanks for the answer :)

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Its a race of lizard-esque people in Valorn, Act III third main quest. After you do mainquest in Cinkhan, you will be contacted by a messanger from Yakotin council. Do a quest for them, also in Cinkhan, then recieve the next one with a ticket to tulreg railroad. Trainstation is at the utmost right of Yakotin. Tulreg mainquest is linear, so I don't have to explain much. Only that if you want Mayla ending, you really should kill the last boss and absorb her soul.
Any walkthrough about the update?

amorousa

Sep 20, 2021
Man act III is completely pointless. The story is just completely pointless after defeating Murkhal. They should've just made some new game+ content to tie up loose ends and polished the rest of the game instead of making a whole new Act. I don't give a shit about Murkhal shards or what the council of who-the-fuck does and the feud between the whatever-the-fucks, I didn't even know the name of the country the PC was from until near the end of Act 2 because they did fuck-all. Why would I care enough about Valoria and it's relationship to it to spend an entire act there with Murkhal dead and deal with politcs?

gobbohobbop

Apr 15, 2023
i have been playing this game for a while and have a question, on the map some characters have a questmark(Q) but when i talk to them i dont get any quest with em, is it something you unlock later or a bug?

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
are the only scenes with lady broadfield the corrupted scene when you absorb pillars or are there others after the quest is completed and when you destroy pillars

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you start the brothel quest is there a walkthrough? the walkthrough available was useless had nothing on it. Where is veronica the supposed brothel madame.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes