Chriel

Jun 20, 2017
is there any updated walkthrough to 6.2 or 6.0. i install game aftear 2 years and dont want to miss any scene :):love:

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
The new autosave feature is ATROCIOUS. It can't be disabled in the settings menu, saves on opening the pause menu(!), and overwrites your most recent save slot(!!!!!). I've had to edit the game code to disable it, and figured someone else might want to do the same thing. Open the /www/js/plugins.js with a text editor and delete the line mentioning the YEP_X_Autosave plugin.
I deleted the whole line of code AND disabled Autosave in the Options, still it Autosaves....

OnlyDrake

Apr 23, 2021
I took the crystal to the gnoll camp from the castle in act 2 after finishing the savage lands story, but now I'm stuck there can anyone help. (The crystal at the camp doesn't let me interact with it and I can't walk out as it says I don't have my equipment or companions)

albel112

May 9, 2019
ahem what can i say ? Developer Please Read and take note how to fix this issue : Game has Persistent auto-save feature
YES I HAVE IT OFF ON OPTIONS !!!! if i chaince map area auto-save, if i battle somone autosave, what if i have no hp and want to run away from battle, then get infinite loop of autosave and instant new battle ?! well ¤/()= im stuck and cannot progress with the game Fix this #¤%&/( auto save feature I DONT WANT IT AND ITS RUINING MY EXPERIENCE !

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
ahem what can i say ? Developer Please Read and take note how to fix this issue : Game has Persistent auto-save feature
YES I HAVE IT OFF ON OPTIONS !!!! if i chaince map area auto-save, if i battle somone autosave, what if i have no hp and want to run away from battle, then get infinite loop of autosave and instant new battle ?! well ¤/()= im stuck and cannot progress with the game Fix this #¤%&/( auto save feature I DONT WANT IT AND ITS RUINING MY EXPERIENCE !
Delete X_AutoSave line in plugins.js, after that you only are going to have the autosave on "Save 1", that's from SaveCore(don't delete it)

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
did you delete the complete line and deleted the plugin? are you using an aditional tool like mtool?
i delted the line ( it was Line 17 in my edit Tool[i use Visual Studio Code], not sure what u mean by deleting the plugin.
i dont use any aditional tool which i am aware of.
i did some test with another save slots, cause i only testet Slot 17 of the save slots in Game and somehow the game is using exactly THAT save slot as my Autoslot file, not Slot 1.
i Hope it stays like that now that i know how to work around :ROFLMAO:

Lots of kisses and hugs for your Support(y)(y)(y)

Edit*: Not sure what i did Change now, but the Opotion for Autosave is now Completly gone, which works very well for me

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
I think I got a bug. I was in Ornesse and got (probably) poisoned by one of the scorpions. But after the battle my MC just keeps losing health, every step, with no status on him. I've tried letting him die, didn't help. Tried sleeping at Inns and the Castle, didn't help.
I might try getting him poisoned again and see if it wears off right again after the battle, but that's kinda RNG.
Is this a common bug? Anyone got a solution?

EDIT: Okay, I tried getting him poisoned again, and it wore off properly, but that didn't solve the issue. :(

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I just unlocked it at some point. I am not sure what triggers it, but it was pretty deep into Act III - after a second mainquest, when you help turlegs, I think. Your throne will become active and when you click on it Galhart will come to talk. Then if you agree to help him he will be standing at lower right corner of the throne room. Talk to him there and you will be transported to quest's location.

Oh, and that Save 8 I posted earlier? It has the quest avtivated - just talk to Galhart in the throneroom and do the quest.
Who is turlegs and where can I find him ?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think I got a bug. I was in Ornesse and got (probably) poisoned by one of the scorpions. But after the battle my MC just keeps losing health, every step, with no status on him. I've tried letting him die, didn't help. Tried sleeping at Inns and the Castle, didn't help.
I might try getting him poisoned again and see if it wears off right again after the battle, but that's kinda RNG.
Is this a common bug? Anyone got a solution?

EDIT: Okay, I tried getting him poisoned again, and it wore off properly, but that didn't solve the issue. :(
Yeah it's bugged, i use mtool to remove it

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah it's bugged, i use mtool to remove it
Can you tell me how to do that? Or give me a link? I couldn't find a solution searching this thread.
I downloaded mtool and loaded the game into it, but can't really see what I need to do to remove this bug from my save-file.
Sorry to trouble you, I'm a noob at this stuff.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can you tell me how to do that? Or give me a link? I couldn't find a solution searching this thread.
I downloaded mtool and loaded the game into it, but can't really see what I need to do to remove this bug from my save-file.
Sorry to trouble you, I'm a noob at this stuff.
Go to "Actor", selet the character in the left, then in the right select "state", it's going to open a new tab with a lot of status, you need to search for "burning" and untick that.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Who is turlegs and where can I find him ?
Its a race of lizard-esque people in Valorn, Act III third main quest. After you do mainquest in Cinkhan, you will be contacted by a messanger from Yakotin council. Do a quest for them, also in Cinkhan, then recieve the next one with a ticket to tulreg railroad. Trainstation is at the utmost right of Yakotin. Tulreg mainquest is linear, so I don't have to explain much. Only that if you want Mayla ending, you really should kill the last boss and absorb her soul.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes