amorousa

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone have a link to the old version before the AI Art. I like drawn much more usually haven't played this game before

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone have a link to the old version before the AI Art. I like drawn much more usually haven't played this game before
This here way is the old, 5.8B, version:

Here is pack of old pictures for new version:

You can use it to replace the replacement back, following this here instruction.

Turalyon32

Jul 15, 2023
turns out to be katelyn, I thought it would be farm mom though because of a lack of scars. You can get it by having katelyn in your party and speaking to the centaurs in the camp in tesa next to goblin girl's tent.
Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

OnlyDrake

Apr 23, 2021
Stuck in the gnoll camp after taking the teleport from the castle while in act two, can anyone help.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone have male farmer start act 3 save?
Here. Ignore quest log that still has incomplete mainquests for Act II - per tradition, it bugged the hell out of itself. At that moment I've already been to Cinkhan but did almost nothing there, so this is pretty much pure Act III beginning.

Oh, and as a bonus - I've made it right before Zeygga+Zent scene. Hot elven mommies for everyone!
1690440598729.png
P.S. Oh, and one more thing - Farm Mom is corrupted, Meredith is corrupted, Ruksana is corrupted (though not completely), Clawyn is corrupted a bit, Hero is corrupted a lot. Hope its your cup of tea.

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
Here. Ignore quest log that still has incomplete mainquests for Act II - per tradition, it bugged the hell out of itself. At that moment I've already been to Cinkhan but did almost nothing there, so this is pretty much pure Act III beginning.

Oh, and as a bonus - I've made it right before Zeygga+Zent scene. Hot elven mommies for everyone!
View attachment 2803470
P.S. Oh, and one more thing - Farm Mom is corrupted, Meredith is corrupted, Ruksana is corrupted (though not completely), Clawyn is corrupted a bit, Hero is corrupted a lot. Hope its your cup of tea.
Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this scene, how do you progress with Mar x Mom? I tried leaving and reentering Slinsk to visit mom, done couple of main quests and Mar still not in her house?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Do you mind to share your save with Mar in her house? I done all main quests but the final one and he still doesn't show up.
Try this. I've made it right before you greenlight Mar to breed your Mother. Go to her house, talk to Mar, talk to Mom, convince her to let him breed her, go away to do a few quests, return for the next scene. Then repeat it for yet another scene.

Should work. Have fun!

Dec 28, 2022

View attachment 2803470
When I tried using your save, I got some sort of error? "Profile could not be used because it's from a newer version of nw.js" Not sure if I'm the only one getting this error lol

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes