OnlyDrake

Apr 23, 2021
Stuck in the gnoll camp after taking the teleport from the castle while in act two, can anyone help.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone have male farmer start act 3 save?
Here. Ignore quest log that still has incomplete mainquests for Act II - per tradition, it bugged the hell out of itself. At that moment I've already been to Cinkhan but did almost nothing there, so this is pretty much pure Act III beginning.

Oh, and as a bonus - I've made it right before Zeygga+Zent scene. Hot elven mommies for everyone!
1690440598729.png
P.S. Oh, and one more thing - Farm Mom is corrupted, Meredith is corrupted, Ruksana is corrupted (though not completely), Clawyn is corrupted a bit, Hero is corrupted a lot. Hope its your cup of tea.

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
Here. Ignore quest log that still has incomplete mainquests for Act II - per tradition, it bugged the hell out of itself. At that moment I've already been to Cinkhan but did almost nothing there, so this is pretty much pure Act III beginning.

Oh, and as a bonus - I've made it right before Zeygga+Zent scene. Hot elven mommies for everyone!
View attachment 2803470
P.S. Oh, and one more thing - Farm Mom is corrupted, Meredith is corrupted, Ruksana is corrupted (though not completely), Clawyn is corrupted a bit, Hero is corrupted a lot. Hope its your cup of tea.
Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this scene, how do you progress with Mar x Mom? I tried leaving and reentering Slinsk to visit mom, done couple of main quests and Mar still not in her house?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Do you mind to share your save with Mar in her house? I done all main quests but the final one and he still doesn't show up.
Try this. I've made it right before you greenlight Mar to breed your Mother. Go to her house, talk to Mar, talk to Mom, convince her to let him breed her, go away to do a few quests, return for the next scene. Then repeat it for yet another scene.

Should work. Have fun!

Dec 28, 2022

View attachment 2803470
When I tried using your save, I got some sort of error? "Profile could not be used because it's from a newer version of nw.js" Not sure if I'm the only one getting this error lol

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
I don't understand using AI on your own art like that. He has a very iconic and good 2d style and decides to paint it over with bog standard unlora'd AI from the most common models available.

He succeeded in removing the unique aspect of his art and turn it into the millions of other pumped out images. For what, so he can upscale it slightly?

What a waste. I hope he returns to just sticking to his own sketch-draw style because it is way, way better.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I done all main quests but the final one again and golden tower side quest, and I still don't get any scene when I return.
Fuck this game. :FacePalm:
Thanks for the help anyway. :HideThePain:
You are lucky you have me. ;3

So, I've checked my saves and found out that I have dedicated save only for the final Mom+Mar+Hero scene. "Bummer!" I thought - and decided to make another save for the penultimate scene with Mom and Mar. Also, to figure out what triggers it.

First task was a resounding success, so here are two saves. Save 8 is for penultimate scene (Mom+Mar), Save 16 is for final scene (Mom+Mar+Hero).

Second task was half so. You see, I've speculated that finishing quests itself triggers the scene - it does not. I have done all of the Golden Tower quests and still got nothing. "Bummer!" I thought - and did penultimate Act III mainquest as well. Was greatly disappointed because it didn't work as well!

So, the core of the issue was sleeping - you have to sleep in your room in the Castle to progress the scenes. And so my test failed, because I've tried to sleep only after a lot of quests. Maybe, I could have save a lot if not all the efforts by simply leaving Slinsk, sleeping in Castle then visiting Slinsk again. I don't know. Maybe what it takes is exactly the steps I've taken, may be only a part of it (like a single step of Golden Tower quest or something similarly small), may be quests aren't necessary at all! You can try the latter option since it would take you aroud 2 minutes to do so. As for me - I am kinda tired doing all of it.

But a good find nevertheless. I was so used to frequently sleeping at Castle that it took me awhile to figure out this seemingly ordinary action makes such a differense - and yet it does! Honestly, should have figured it earlier, since I've already had a feeling that some of scene sequences played through very different intervals that logically shouldn't be the case. But it was a vague suspicion until I tested it just now. The more you know!

So, to everyone - sleep at your room in the Castle if you wish to progress scenes. Questing and visiting locations is not enough or may be not enough.

Squirmy

Apr 9, 2018
Seems like a really fun game. But I can't get to chapter 1. No one to fix the bridge, blacksmith won't say anything about it. Just goes straight to buy menu. This has happened with two characters, one male the other female, different backgrounds.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes