Nov 11, 2022
Is there maybe significantly more scenes for a particular gender? Or is it more even? I wanna play female MC but don't want a "dry" playthrough.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
When I use the gallery the text appear on the screen, is there anyway to fix this?

Edit: nvm I got it, I use the gallery mod on the latest ver. :(
Its an issue with function "label" in the menu. In 6+ versions for some reason subtitles overlap the scene of they were present on screen before the scene started. I advice just toggle labels off before scene and switch back on after.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
For those interested the dev just posted a new roadmap. They plan to release 6.3 later this month which has already been mentioned here that it will focus on fixing the gallery and quest logs with other bug fixes. They'll also be working on a patch for arenus. following that is a comic and beginning work on their new project that will be a fantasy rpg set in the same world as adorevia. later this year or early next year they plan to release banished which was described as a short, story focused game. banished should be released completed and the new long term project set in adorevia will release in early development and worked on over the years.
Honestly despite the many, many flaws that popped up over the years in roundscape, it was a fun rpg game with a lot of kinks and fetishes that made it a unique experience even if there were a lot of issues that made me occasionally give up on it before coming back much later. I was sad to hear the game was done but I am looking forward to the next big project. I kind of hope they'll give up on the AI art, not a big fan of it in general and prefer the previous style, but I'll probably still try it out regardless and it's not like I have too strong of an opinion on it.
Yeah, despite all the things I've said about this game I still love both the game itself and its world. Would be really nice to hear another story taking place in Adorevia, to see old characters and places changed, etc.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks bud, this works with 6.2 I'm guessing? Assuming they didn't change file names.
Yeah, no reason for them to change all the image filenames. Unless they wanted to be even more dense as they were with replacing all art on a completed game, and not just add it as a option toggle

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, no reason for them to change all the image filenames. Unless they wanted to be even more dense as they were with replacing all art on a completed game, and not just add it as a option toggle
Why they didn't commit that time towards bugfixes or side areas is beyond me.

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
I'm having some issues with the game, does this happen to anyone else?
like: auto save continuously saving even though I turned it off
the screen turning black when I try to finish the church quest but the debug stone fixed the issue, I just need to re-enter the room again and talk to the paladin

Reactions: CorajeNocturno

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
the screen turning black when I try to finish the church quest but the debug stone fixed the issue, I just need to re-enter the room again and talk to the paladin
Yeah, been having the exact same issues. For the auto save problem, until they fix it, you'll have to use two separate saves each time you save the game. That way, even if it overwrites one, you still have the other one.

Reactions: Maaxiwilliam

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah, been having the exact same issues. For the auto save problem, until they fix it, you'll have to use two separate saves each time you save the game. That way, even if it overwrites one, you still have the other one.
yeah, that's a clever workaround for the autosave issue, I'm gonna do that for now... thanks for the tip

kari237

Oct 30, 2018
Where do I find the save files folder? The one that I installed doesnt work, is it at like documents local? or where? pls help

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
Where do I find the save files folder? The one that I installed doesnt work, is it at like documents local? or where? pls help
not sure about the one you installed but the game's save folder is usually inside the game's folder (usually under your c drive or where you installed it), in the www folder (C:\Roundscape_Adorevia_6_2_FullGame_Patreon\Roundscape Adorevia 6.2\www\save) and if the folder isn't there than I think you have to go in-game and make a save file first

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia [v6.2] [Arvus Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.64 GB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
You can remove autosave function from game by opening plugins file with text editor and delete whole autosave line from it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes