marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
If they aren't too ignorant they should make some legacy version with old art imo after final release.. hard to tell tho. I prefer that AI version since it replaces scenes which I didn't like at all, although it touches some which I would leave as they were.

Reactions: Sockenbube1

WalrusCommando

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, i just unlocked the farm upgrade over at the castle, how come it doesnt appear on the map? is that a bug? Thanks. (Im at chapter 1 btw)

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
anyone got a working save? for some reason my save from 5.7 gives me a y undefined error when i try to load it.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Has the dev mentioned anything regarding 6.3? I know it's always going to be filled with bugs, but I'm willing to wait for the version with the least amount of them

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
The AI art is like way better. Those replaced scenes all looked awful.
facepalm - quadra.gif
siiiigh
So, expressionless faces, glint over all textures, eyes pointing in different directions, anatomical mistakes, miscoloring, cumstains before ejaculation and other issues that plague almost every AI image in game - all of that is way better.

Are we really dropping standards of quality so low?

You see, at this point its not a question of preference - almost all AI images have a lot of glaring issues. Its objective, not subjective. Are you really sure you want to be apologetic to something that is objectively bad?

Jarzy

Aug 25, 2018
So, I can't fix the gallery or the AI but I made some pretty significant changes to enemy scaling, player scaling, ally scaling, weapons, armor and then some minor adjustments to class skills.

No idea how to turn my changes into some sort of mod or patch, so if anyone wants it then it'll be a full download.

I've attached the patch notes as a txt file, if anyone is interested in it reply and I'll upload it and put a link.
Im very interested in getting your changes, please and thank you

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
A warning to everyone for 6.2. it keeps switching autosave on and save over the file you load instead of save slot 1. It's a pretty fucked bug so it honestly is probably better to wait for 6.3 or stick to 6.1 as there's a high risk of accidentally overwriting your save.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Also for people wanting to see the farm mom x mino x male pc threesome scene,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thought it was part of the broken ass brothel stuff, because she has dialogue line about a minotaur. eventually I bit the bullet and became a patron for a working discord link then checked past messages using the search function. dev stated that this isn't actually a scene in the game, it was part of a test feature for gold that they never added.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes